• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bing Ads vs Google Ads
Bing Ads or Google Ads. Which one you got more beneficial for your business? Please share your experience here.
There is not a right or wrong answer to advertising on Google or Bing Ads. Because they are great platforms with their own advantages and disadvantages. For more information on content.infotrustllc.com/infotrust-blog/benefits-of-bing-ads-over-google-adwords
Low Cost Per Click (CPC) = Better ROI. Yes, that’s right! When you advertise on Google AdWords you’re actually paying a premium. AdGooroo, a market research company for search engine advertisers, previously compared Google AdWords and Bing Ads based on different performance metrics like Ad Impressions, Click-through Rates, Cost Per Click. They find that the average Cost Per Click (CPC) on Google AdWords for all the categories that they tested were higher than that of Bing Ads.
Google gets the largest share of "search" queries so naturally I would go with Google, PPC, Adwords.
I use Google Ads, it is popular
Google uses two description lines for ad copy, while Bing Ads uses one that has a longer, 71 character, limit. Bing Ads does not use broad match negative keywords. If you have set up broad match negative keywords in Google, those will be treated as phrase match negative keywords when importing to Bing Ads.
Bing Ads or Google Ads. This depends on your business and your customer is looking.
Rapid Ranker is a WordPress plugin that can increase your page load speeds by over 500%, massively speeding up your website and reducing your page load times.

Click to receive huge bonus
See, it depends on your target audience and reach! For a newbie I'd suggest going with Bing because it has low competitive rates compared to Google AdWords.
I use google adsense because it is popular worldwide.
I think google prestige more

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  agency account of facebook & google to run ads david09 2 212 09-16-2017, 06:26 AM
Last Post: Garrickkhan
  I have premium ads acc google and facebook davildung_md 0 121 06-11-2017, 08:44 PM
Last Post: davildung_md
  IF you NEED Facebook or Google Adwords Accounts, I can provide and help you. davildung_md 0 168 05-14-2017, 09:15 PM
  Facebook and google ads davildung_md 1 199 05-12-2017, 08:35 AM
Last Post: BlaZe
  Looking For Google, Fb Partner alice_nguyen 2 379 05-05-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jackdorsey
  DO YOU NEED GOOGLE ADWORDS AND FACEBOOK ACCOUNT WITH HIGH QUALITY? davildung_md 0 211 04-20-2017, 08:02 PM
  Google MC accounts for rent a3vincent 0 265 03-17-2017, 02:41 AM
Last Post: a3vincent
  Support all about cloak - Agency Facebook account & Google partner account for every davildung_md 0 264 02-27-2017, 08:11 PM
  Looking For Google, Fb Partner alice_nguyen 2 461 02-23-2017, 03:05 AM
Last Post: Jack Marketer
  Business account for advertising of Google and Facebook ! alice_nguyen 0 214 02-12-2017, 07:34 PM
Last Post: alice_nguyen

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon