• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the weather like in your area right now?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Currently it's really windy out here right now. So I'm mostly just sitting around inside the house. It's a bummer too, because it's a nice sunny 70 F degrees out.

It's been windy here in Kansas since Yesterday. They said the wind was gonna let up around 7:00 PM but then changed it too 12:00 PM I doubt I'll get any sleep. The wind seems to keep me up.

Were also supposed to get some heavy rain and thunderstorms tonight. We can really use some rain as it has been dry here.

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

We got the Much needed rain on the 11th like they said.

It's currently Windy outside again. Been really nice here this November though. Stayed in the 60's and even hit nearly 80F one day.

It's currently forecast to stay Above 60F the rest of the month. I welcome the warm weather. I hate cold weather with a passion.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

It's currently 32F here right now. It's only supposed to get into the 50F's today.

The last few days it was in the 70's F for the high. And now were heading back to the cold temps.

I got my wood stove roaring right now and it's a toasty 80 F in the house right now.

I hate to go outside in this weather but will have to to get a few more logs for the stove.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

It got into the 80's F here today. Normally the temps are in the 40's F here for this time of year.

Sadly it dipped down to 10 F tonight. Some crazy weather were having.
I'm in Hutchinson right now. It's currently 51f and sunny. Such a beautiful day.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

It's Partly Cloudy out right now. Temperature is 40F right now. Expected high of 57 F. I sure hope it does warm up today.

Sunday the 9th. The high is supposed to be only 36 F. Burr. The wood stove will not get a rest on Sunday. lol

Stay warm all.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

Sunny out right now with a high of 20F. I'll be sticking around inside the house and hibernating today. It's a shame too, because the sun is shining. But I can't stand the cold. lol

Urva
Right now it's Windy out and 18F out. Supposed to drop down to 8 F by 8:00 AM. The wind is keeping me up tonight so not hardly getting any sleep.

Got the wood stove a roaring and doesn't look like it'll get a rest anytime soon. Got the space heater pointed at me as well.

Keep warm everyone.

Chad
AnswerPail.com

Right now it's sunny out with a high of 50 F. Nice weather compared to the 7 F we hit the other night. Had some water lines bust underneath my house.

I hate winter and wish it would stay warm all year round. lol

Chad
AnswerPail.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the weather like currently where you are? chad 0 22 12-27-2017, 04:54 PM
Last Post: chad
  What's your favorite weather season? chad 16 9,612 04-16-2017, 05:31 AM
Last Post: wingdrake
  Who else is ready for spring weather? gman22 11 6,390 10-22-2015, 10:02 AM
Last Post: chad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon