• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Latest Panda Update Effect
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Have you people noticed the effect of latest Panda? I am having a website and ranking is not visible from yesterday i.e from 6 Oct 2014, but I am not sure if it is from Panda or normal because earlier also I have noticed this kind of fluctuation as the website is new and it will take some time for getting stable. I am afraid this time only because of this update.
Google has updated panda 4.1 algorithm on 26th september'14. You can search it on Google.
We have to change our strategies a bit or Google updates especially Panda series will continue to harm the websites. No Surprise Google frequently make changes.
My website is also affected because of this algorithm
Includes important updates like Google Panda, Penguin, and more. ... we track are already mobile-friendly, it's likely the impact of the latest update was small.
Everything marketers & SEO professionals need to know about the Google Panda filter. Get the most recent news updates, insight on Panda related changes in Google search results, find trustworthy advice & How To tips for recovering from Panda penalties. forgot yahoo mail password
my name is Alisha Panwar and i'm full time blogger and in my point of view this would be normal up and down
he great people website of Kroger allows the employees and associates of the company to access the work related articles and information online

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Updating Copyright date in website footer how often do you update it? blogger234 7 10,058 01-31-2015, 02:34 PM
Last Post: errorrr007

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon