• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where to hire good content writers!
Thanks but I actually found some good leads. E.g. Textbroker and iWriter. Smile
you can hire on upwork.com or elance.com . But I often high on upwork.com because you can control budget and quality content
I think you should try Fiverr. Fiverr has a lot of great writers
Hey bro, could you please give me a short review about the service quality of iWriter? Thanks.
Vid Reaper Review - A must-have software for every video marketers
Let check out my site to grab the huge bonus
I provide services article. $ 4/article
I vote for Fiverr and Epicwriter. It also depends on your budget
I know that you are certainly not me....But you can find them on Fiver
Fiver is also pretty good choice
Producing consistent, valuable content is one of the best ways to increase your brand’s visibility and drive conversions. But, it is also an area people struggle with the most. From coming up with ideas on a regular basis, to arranging your business schedule for writing and creating, and then you have to stick to a content marketing plan – all of this process is a struggle for many business owners and entrepreneurs.

Hiring writers to create that content for you seems like a great solution. And it can be – if you know how to find and hire solid writers who can meet deadlines and produce great content on a regular basis. I’ve also found that it makes pretty much any company out there look bigger on budget.

Europe’s leading tech festival
TNW Conference is back for its 12th year. Reserve your 2-for-1 ticket voucher now.
RESERVE VOUCHER
I am going to share how to find and vet solid writers so you can develop a consistent content marketing plan that helps build your brand awareness, increases your thought leadership status, and actually helps drive leads for your business.

Where to Find Writers
Finding a good writer is a struggle, but not for lack of supply. There are thousands upon thousands of freelance writers who make a living creating good content. The key is finding the good ones. Here are a few places to start looking.

Your LinkedIn Network
Finding people you already know who write is one of the best ways to avoid hiring fake writers who stuff links. In the top search bar of LinkedIn search for words like writer, content marketer, and copywriter.
Fivver,Freelancer,Epicwriter, Odesk, Elance
I hope it useful for you !

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is quality content? swatijain2233 34 2,692 06-24-2017, 09:51 AM
Last Post: kaiba134
  How To Write Great Content For your Blog chad 16 1,748 02-08-2017, 06:47 AM
Last Post: rainyvta
Photo Vidgeos Demo- Optimizing content with video blogs. hoahoa 6 1,114 03-22-2016, 03:38 AM
Last Post: phuongnguyen1710
  Are sponsored post on a blog good or bad for seo? bigbear 6 9,239 03-06-2016, 07:58 PM
Last Post: sonth321

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon