Which support services is good?

Advertise Here

Hello guys,

Need one help,

Which support services is good?

Phone support, Ticket support or Live chat support

Kindly suggest.

Thank you
Ticket support is the best way to help out with technical resolutions. It helps clients to provide with clear details and elaborate the issue more specifically to help the technical staff for a good resolution.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | $29 Dedicated Server with Free IPMI
I think Ticket support too
(08-14-2015, 01:07 AM)RH-Calvin Wrote: Ticket support is the best way to help out with technical resolutions. It helps clients to provide with clear details and elaborate the issue more specifically to help the technical staff for a good resolution.

I hate phone support, it costs me a lot when I use a service abroad. I choose both Live and ticket. Live is the best choice for customer, but you can not hire some one 24/7, you can let customer give ticket.
Phone support, Ticket support or Live chat support all are good, it depends on you that where you get quick solution for you problem.
In my opinion, Ticket Support and Live Chat are equally good and better than Phone Support in order to help out wiht technical resolutions.
Best WordPress Theme - Click here to see more
All of them are good but the entire thing depends upon how well you are elaborating your queries to tech support executive.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to find a Good Reliable Hosting Company Urva321 7 5,494 09-15-2015, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  How long are you willing to wait for a response to web host support tickets? randal 6 5,111 09-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Ron
  Creating a proper Support Ticket Urva321 3 3,053 03-13-2013, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Jane

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon