• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How to get a lot of traffic?
You need to learn about SEO
Vid Reaper Review - Click here to see  462
Invest the quality of content, image, keyword good and your domain should have the same name with your content
Welcome to my Review Site 
Digital Product Review
Optimize your site for search engines.
Search engines have always been a major way to get traffic for free. That is why you need to do your homework and optimize your site so that it ranks well for the keywords you target. SEO is still the most powerful way to get traffic for free and you really need to invest some time and efforts in the optimization of your site. SEO is not that difficult and if you want to get familiar with it in a nutshell, check our SEO Tutorial. If you are too busy for that, you can start with the 15 Minute SEO article.
Welcome to my Review Site 
Digital Product Review
(11-20-2015, 03:28 AM)DavidHong Wrote: How to get a lot of traffic?
Please Giving me for advice.

Get Social

It’s not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it – you have to be proactive. One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content. Twitter is ideal for short, snappy (and tempting) links, whereas Google+ promotion can help your site show up in personalized search results and seems especially effective in B2B niches. If you’re a B2C product company, you might find great traction with image-heavy social sites like Pinterest and Instagram.
1. Advertise
2. Get Social
3. Mix It Up
4. Write Irresistible Headlines
5. Pay Attention to On-Page SEO
6. Target Long-Tail Keywords
7. Start Guest Blogging
8. Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site
9. Go After Referral Traffic
10. Post Content to LinkedIn
11. Implement Schema Microdata
12. Link Internally
quality content and persevering with white hat SEO
In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland. com, Searchenginewatch. com, Searchenginejournal. com, Moz. com,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,
Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off Domain & Hosting Latest in 2018
► Godaddy Coupon 85% Off Hosting + Free .COM Domain. Just only $1/mo
► GreenCloudVPS Coupon - Get 50% Off Dedicated Server Latest in 2018
Advertise
This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first.
Get Social
It’s not enough to produce great content and hope that people find it – you have to be proactive. One of the best ways to increase traffic to your website is to use social media channels to promote your content Big Grin
The Video Marketers Profit Mining System
Vid Reaper Review | Vid Reaper Bonus | See more
(11-20-2015, 03:28 AM)DavidHong Wrote: How to get a lot of traffic?
Please Giving me for advice.

your question has no answer because there are many solutions :p
Pick marketing niche. Use tools to reach potential customers

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Drive Traffic through Email marketing kabirthapar 11 1,626 07-13-2017, 02:04 AM
Last Post: kaiba134
  AGENCY GOOGLE/FB ACCOUNT FOR RENT, to increase traffic to website davildung_md 0 90 06-11-2017, 08:46 PM
Last Post: davildung_md
  Need Facebook and Instagram traffic for iOS app phoanhcharmmie 1 173 05-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Last Post: jackychen
  facebook ads, adword, traffic tonystar 2 306 12-12-2016, 09:04 AM
Last Post: thanhnhan241096
  How To Convert Your Affiliate Marketing Traffic Into Sales chad 0 588 06-23-2016, 11:57 AM
Last Post: chad

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon