• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is white hat SEO?

Advertise Here

I would like to know detailed information about White Hat SEO and how to implement white hat SEO?. Please share your knowledge here.
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
5 White Hat Link Building Tips
1. Have a steady blog – There’s simply no better way for creating shareable content than by consistently blogging it. It’s one of the most effective ways for generating inbound links.
2. Have an RSS feed for your blog – Make it as easy as possible for readers to share your content.
3. Reference other blogs – Ever hear the phrase, “you scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours?” Well, this refers to inbound links on blogs too. Link to other blogs, and hope they return the favor.
4. Guest blogging – Featuring your content on other industry related blogs is a great way of organically creating inbound links.
5. Write case studies – If you create case studies detailing the success of your clients, they’ll thank you by referencing your site.
White Hat SEO follows all search engine rules and policies. The website is optimized, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking.453
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
White hat seo is a technique that follows Google webmaster guidelines. Following these techniques will help rank your website faster in search engines, and also keep your website safe from any search engine updates.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | $29 Dedicated Server with Free IPMI
just Optimize content and SEO onpage. I think so
For example, a website that is optimized for search engines, yet focuses on relevancy and organic ranking is considered to be optimized using White Hat SEO practices. Some examples of White Hat SEO techniques include using keywords and keyword analysis, backlinking, link building to improve link popularity, and writing content for human readers.
White Hat SEO is more frequently used by those who intend to make a long-term investment on their website. Also called Ethical SEO.
(11-28-2015, 10:26 AM)cacbonro Wrote: In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
5 White Hat Link Building Tips
1. Have a steady blog – There’s simply no better way for creating shareable content than by consistently blogging it. It’s one of the most effective ways for generating inbound links.
2. Have an RSS feed for your blog – Make it as easy as possible for readers to share your content.
3. Reference other blogs – Ever hear the phrase, “you scratch my back, and I’ll scratch yours?” Well, this refers to inbound links on blogs too. Link to other blogs, and hope they return the favor.
4. Guest blogging – Featuring your content on other industry related blogs is a great way of organically creating inbound links.
5. Write case studies – If you create case studies detailing the success of your clients, they’ll thank you by referencing your site.

Thanks for share, a lot of helpful information
Is usually applying SEO techniques which the search engines recommended. Comply with the guidance of search engines out. Time for you to get the result is extended, do moderate pace. Make link moderate, and excessive relevance. Results in the search engines keep a stable time.
Advertise Here

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon