• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is white hat SEO?
I had searched and looked up reviews for web design companies in Australia. I had a website idea in place, but needed some feedback and a lot of questions answered. I spoke to scope http://www.scopecreative.com.au they answered all of my questions, and helped fill in the gaps. Then they suggested improvements and different / better ways to do certain things pertaining to both the design and interactivity of the website. After this initial consultation, I was feeling very comfortable that I had chosen the right company to create my website. And indeed I did. Three and a half weeks later, the entire project was complete and I couldn't be happier.
After the site was finished, the company continued to be helpful with answering questions about how to market and drive traffic to my website. They educated me on the basics of Internet marketing, and how the success of an online business is dependent on good and frequent content, social media marketing, search engine visibility, online reviews, weekly or monthly newsletters, special deals and promotions, and more. My plan is to build an initial following through social media and word of mouth for the next couple of months. After that I will contact them again to run a search engine optimization campaign for additional traffic to my site and I am sure they will not let me down.
White-hat techniques are the clean and safe way of performing search engine optimization. These tactics are usually performed over a long period of time (1 to 2 years). White-hat tactics tends to look more natural. For example, you would obtain links from creating engaging, shareable content for a specific audience. Site owners experience broad results with some higher rankings for target keywords. The overall goal is to increase brand recognition and create a great customer experience.
In search engine optimization (SEO) terminology, white hat SEO refers to the usage of optimization strategies, techniques and tactics that focus on a human audience opposed to search engines and completely follows search engine rules and policies.
Covert Gawkr Bonus - Covert Gawkr is a product that simply helps you create a nice and filled with great contents authority site

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon