• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Web Hosting?
I see that there are many free hostings out there such as byethost, 000webhost, are good for you
(01-25-2017, 09:12 AM)louistang Wrote: hostinger is the best i ever had

i think free web hosting not good
Free web hosting has a lot of limits, use paid web hosting
(12-14-2016, 02:30 AM)hynds Wrote: I see that there are many free hostings out there such as byethost, 000webhost, hostinger, awardspace, 5gbfree, etc...However, in my experience, I would like to suggest ByetHost is comparatively better than other free hostings in terms of CPU, speed, uptime, no ads and support.

If you are serious about your business, I would also suggest that you do not use free hosting. Because in the future, your business may be get increased then you will face with many problem with free host such as bandwidth, CPU, memory,...and in case your traffic get increased, your account will be banned from provider without any notice. So go with paid hosts at the first time you run your business.

If you want to buy hosting, you need to research about each first, you can go here for the details Best web hosting latest currently

Good luck to you!

All free hosting I listed above are good to use. However, try to go with paid hosting at the fist time for some reasons in the future. Good luck to you,
Godaddy Renewal Coupon 27% Off Domain & Hosting Latest in 2018
► Godaddy Coupon 85% Off Hosting + Free .COM Domain. Just only $1/mo
► GreenCloudVPS Coupon - Get 50% Off Dedicated Server Latest in 2018
jam sessions is the one that is organized by the company recruitment board for the candidates who attend for the job. This round is to test the skills of the candidate in a minute where he/she has to speak for a minute on the given topic that is given instantly
Free hosts have many disadvantages.
The domain name is usually a subdomain of the host site.
They almost always have lots of ads.
The host will hassle you to get a paid site.
They are sometimes removed after a limited period.
Limited domain space and bandwidth.
Slow.

You are better off with cheap rather than free.
<a href="https://todaygoldrate.in/gold-rate-today/ "> Gold rate today</a> , it only accounted for 4.5% of their revenues. Thus, Barrick and newmont’s free caash flow shows that it costs more to produce gold than it was shown in their Annual Income Statements. This means the <a href="https://todaygoldrate.in/gold-rate-today/ "> Today gold rate </a> miners are still enjoying free cash flow during this time.
Hi Guy's..!

With our free website hosting plan, you can host one domain, get a free domain (with a dx.am extension) and create 3 free subdomains which are great for blogs,

Thanks....

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  web hosting creswebs4 1 268 09-16-2018, 11:20 PM
Last Post: HarbalRock
  Best Hosting davidjeams 1 160 09-16-2018, 11:19 PM
  First 3 month Free Hosting - Special Offer | Dewlance® Dewlance 9 4,429 09-16-2018, 11:17 PM
  [MilesWeb] Free Trial on Cloud Hosting | Get Fast, Secure & 100% Scalable Cloud MilesWeb 0 254 07-18-2018, 01:41 AM
Last Post: MilesWeb
Thumbs Up [MilesWeb] Cloud Hosting India | Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js and Docker support MilesWeb 0 340 01-17-2018, 04:52 AM
Thumbs Up [MilesWeb] Best Cloud Hosting – Java, PHP, Ruby, Python, Node.js and Docker support MilesWeb 0 208 12-27-2017, 04:02 AM
Thumbs Up [MilesWeb] Cloud Hosting in India - TRY IT FREE - No Credit Card Required! MilesWeb 0 159 12-13-2017, 05:18 AM
  [MilesWeb] India's Best Cloud Hosting Provider -TRY IT FREE- No Credit Card Required! MilesWeb 0 192 11-29-2017, 05:15 AM
  Cloud Hosting in India for Developers - TRY IT FREE - No credit card required! MilesWeb 0 311 11-01-2017, 06:10 AM
  1 year web hosting offer absolutely free! greatscott 5 2,090 09-16-2017, 06:14 AM
Last Post: Garrickkhan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon