• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Is Google Caffeine
Hello every one i want to know about Google caffeine update because i am not aware of that so please can anyone explain me in detail.

I did some research on it as I've never heard of it before. Here's what I found.

Quote:Google Caffeine is an "under the hood" development in the Google search engine algorithm that will augment (slightly) how sites rank on Google's search engine results pages (SERP). The addition of Google Caffeine means that your current website search engine optimization (SEO) may become less effective and you may lose or gain position in search engine results for certain keywords. Google Caffeine is not yet integrated into the standard algorithm, but you can observe where your website and other websites stand in 'Caffeine-induced' results by visiting the Google Caffeine test site.

Source: http://www.squidoo.com/what-is-google-caffeine
Wow. Googles dishing out another search engine algorithm. I love how they name them. Especially this one. Caffeine.

I love coffee and it has Caffeine in it. lol

Never heard of googles Caffeine until this post.

Thanks for searching that up Joshua.

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

thanks for sharing i didn't know about it before so i have searched more on this topic.

Google caffeine will make crawling of website much faster... i was reading aron wall's blog seobook he says that google is trying to beat the ROI of seo company.
I'm beginning up a new blog and the last time I presented the weblogs url to look for engines and other look for engines.But is it really necessary to publish the url or will look for engines and other look for engines find my weblog on their own!!!!

(09-27-2013, 08:23 AM)Gemma02 Wrote: I'm beginning up a new blog and the last time I presented the weblogs url to look for engines and other look for engines.But is it really necessary to publish the url or will look for engines and other look for engines find my weblog on their own!!!!
Google caffeine is the google algorithms update.
(09-20-2013, 01:01 AM)vikashbrowser Wrote: thanks for sharing i didn't know about it before so i have searched more on this topic.

Google caffeine will make crawling of website much faster... i was reading aron wall's blog seobook he says that google is trying to beat the ROI of seo company.

I hope so. Google sandboxing of websites can drive many of us crazy. It's like being trapped in a very long waiting line.

Dodgy
A Google spokesperson tells Search Engine Land that Caffeine is still live at only one data center, and says “we expect to roll it out to all data centers over the coming months. That’s a far different story than before. In early November, Google’s Matt Cutts wrote a blog post saying that “the full Caffeine roll out will happen after the holidays.” It’s now two months since the holidays, and Google is talking about Caffeine’s launch in months, not days or even weeks.
Google caffine is Google algorithm update just for refreshing old index. It work for it as a mediator when anybody search keyword. It is the new index database for fast result of user query.
Hi,

Matt Cutts Announces Google Caffeine Live: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoXVCmmETSs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it possible to rank on top of Google without backlinks? susanburling 2 44 11-07-2018, 10:57 PM
Last Post: sulbha
  What are Google Sitelinks? worldescape 6 92 11-05-2018, 06:50 AM
Last Post: alexcollins
  How many type of google seo update..? ninadordev 2 94 11-05-2018, 06:46 AM
Last Post: alexcollins
  What is Google Penalty? maminasahu47 4 136 10-31-2018, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Neha Patil
  What is New Update In Google..? lovevashikaran 4 137 10-29-2018, 10:24 PM
Last Post: fayeseom
  What is Google Knowledge Graph? worldescape 5 136 10-29-2018, 07:27 AM
Last Post: vicky
  What is “Google Suggest” or “Autocomplete”? worldescape 4 109 10-29-2018, 07:05 AM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  How to remove google suggested Keywords..? ninadordev 0 174 10-26-2018, 05:32 AM
Last Post: ninadordev
  What is Updation In Google Search History..? Joyadelfin 0 86 10-25-2018, 04:28 AM
Last Post: Joyadelfin
  Google Analytics Code Amitkumar 1 128 10-24-2018, 10:26 PM
Last Post: pharmasecure

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon