• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how can i get my blog on top google ?
(01-15-2016, 10:23 PM)andyle Wrote: hello
i have a blog

1. Firstly, you have to define your main keyword as when people find something on GG, it's s keyword. After that, you have to focus on 2 things
- SEO Onpage: you have to use a numerous keywords suitably in your posts and insert links needed people focus on. Besides, you have to optimize headings, add more tags,...
- SEO offpage: you create backlinks from many aspects such as: social bookmarking, on others web/blog 2.0, on forum. And after that, you have to PING it with some tools or GG index url
Depends on the keyword you are wanting to rank for.

For example if they keyword is "tech blog", you must put your anchor text as "text blog".

You should check also other factors such as competition to it, and search volume. Also don't forget CPC
1st in SEO - The blog that teaches you even the dark SEO Xfinity Wifi Login
You should write carefully and make good content. Try to add keyword into the post. Define your main keyword and promote it by tag. Beside, SEO it by advertise your link of the blog Smile
create unique+ fresh content, promote it via all social channel, build backlink by pyramid style.
(01-15-2016, 10:23 PM)andyle Wrote: hello
i have a blog

Applying the methods of Search Engine Optimization, or SEO, to a blog will help move the site towards the top of a search engine’s results list. We will discuss how to improve your blog’s visibility organically (for free) by adding descriptive HTML tags and attributes to your content, organizing your site into a hierarchical structure, and producing relevant, high-quality content. Find out how incorporating keywords and phrases into your blog’s content can improve its ranking.
Quite simply: Anyone who wants to make serious money will WANT and NEED this.
Million Dollar Copy

Write quality content and SEO it. Also you can promote it on social media, youtube,...
focus on content, only good content that helps your site ranking higher
SEO article content:
In addition to quantity, quality (not copy) article is a rating criteria of the search engines, in each article must necessarily contain the keyword. But you have to keep in mind that the number of repetitive keywords should not be too much to be counterproductive and also make customers feel uncomfortable reading your article.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is difference between personal blog and business blog? nepstermartin 27 10,101 Today, 10:01 AM
Last Post: kaiba134
  Designing a blog is easy, right? gummy123 11 554 Yesterday, 08:44 PM
  40 Things that are cool to do after you publish your blog post. Crikey 30 7,590 Yesterday, 10:07 AM
  Google+ vs Pintrest DavidHong 21 2,859 Yesterday, 10:04 AM
  Looking for more traffic of my blog? TVPinoy 5 69 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  How often should you update your blog? Robert 45 15,646 Yesterday, 01:12 AM
Last Post: tom93
  Blog Websites EmilyPete 11 1,797 06-22-2017, 07:33 AM
Last Post: dylan tran
  time to seo blog andyle 24 3,068 06-20-2017, 01:20 AM
Last Post: JoeEvans
  traffic for blog ajay@bhavya 46 14,036 05-03-2017, 09:46 AM