• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
looking for reseller hosting

Advertise Here

Hello everyone!
I have about 10 accounts and need to migrate from a host who is being irresponsible in answering tickets and stuff.
Using not too much space and bandwidth.
If someone can recommend me a good reliable host with decent support when needed.
How is Kvchosting.com service? What can you say about demontech.net Linux reseller hosting deals? What host would you choose?
Thanks.
You should try Stable Host. I think it is wonderful Big Grin
Best WordPress Theme - Click here to see more
Pages load fast. Your sites will be in good hands if you choose kvchosting.com ssd web host.
It was very easy to upgrade to more resourceful hosting package, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
I have had no problems with any aspect of this service. They are great.
I believe that dailyrazor.com will suit you down to the ground. Pricing: Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
Real people answering real phones and having honest to goodness conversations with you about your situation.
My experience with kvchosting.com has been extremely positive. I have had no problems in working with them to get the account setup and the site published. Although I haven't had a lot of experience with other site providers, I found it's pricing very reasonable.
If you are looking for a reliable web host then I would like to suggest you that you should go with WHUK, as they have fully managed servers with 24/7 proactive monitoring in addition to this they have UK based centre. There are lots of web host who provides this support, but they will charge you for this service, but WHUK provide this service at free of cost on the other hand they provide free migration with optimal support
If you have not made up your mind yet, I could surely suggest you AccuWebHosting.com. AccuWebHosting utilizes the highly optimized web server specially for the PHP based CMS such as WordPress, Magento, Joomla, Drupal etc. Instead of conventional LAMP environment, AccuWebHosting offers Highly optimized Web Hosting environment for PHP based CMS which includes:

CloudLinux as OS :: Reputable, Secure, and High Speed OS
LiteSpeed as Web Server :: #1 Commercial Web Server - 7x Faster
100 % SSD Drives :: Pure SSD Storage Means Insanely Fast Websites

Also, they provide FREE migration services so you don't have to worry about the website migration.
Resources
This is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need incase your site becomes successful.
Stable host or Godaddy is more stable than other

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NL Offshore hosting? Lokomas 6 964 07-12-2016, 01:09 AM
Last Post: daric
  Need reviews on Oissite hosting Altrope 2 470 07-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Last Post: Daniel Park
  Cheap SSD Web Hosting Required Altrope 9 1,268 07-02-2016, 10:20 AM
Last Post: Daniel Park
  Free Web Hosting & Service victor 3 543 05-24-2016, 05:47 AM
Last Post: pahichu
  Cloud hosting (managed with 99.9% uptime) ? Altrope 7 632 05-15-2016, 01:40 AM
Last Post: Dylan Wilfred
  Cheap Hosting in Croatia? Nickelsons 7 634 04-09-2016, 09:14 AM
Last Post: kirakira2541
  Offshore VPS hosting required. Any cheap deals? Altrope 5 577 04-06-2016, 04:18 AM
Last Post: FlirtyMaxi
  When do you pay your web hosting invoice? chad 10 5,739 10-16-2015, 09:49 PM
Last Post: ndk2303
  How to find a Good Reliable Hosting Company Urva321 7 5,494 09-15-2015, 01:44 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Hosting Ideas That Your Website Will Benefit From! Prewebhost.com! SandraNicol 0 1,181 01-12-2015, 08:34 PM
Last Post: SandraNicol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon