• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need reseller account based on ssd

Advertise Here

I need one place to deal with... Looking for a company that has been in the web hosting business at least for 5 years.
I came across kvchosting.com and don't really know if they can be good for this.

Do you think that I can give them a try?
I've tried a few hosting companies but kvchosting.com beats them all. I actually was really surprised.
I always get directly connected to their support services when I need help. I've never had to wait longer than 30 seconds. I also love their plans.
I was impressed by Kvchosting.com FB page: facebook.com/kvchosting
IMHO, you will be pleased running your sites with them. Their reseller hosting solutions look affordable.

Their uptime is fantastic and ability to upgrade and downgrade is a plus.
As you may know, ssd web hosting is much faster than regular hosting - Kvchosting.com have really good reputation.
Control panels are amazing, the system is very solid altogether. Very fast support working 24/7.
have you already made your final decision, OP.
Not sure with the web host you mentioned in your reply though surely suggest you best alternative having 13 years of experience as web host. AccuWebHosting.Com is the premier provider of private label re-seller hosting powered by quality servers and reliable networks. AccuWebHosting offer a complete range of Bulk Account Reseller Plans backed by the robust 24 x 7 x 365 Technical Support. Have a look what you will get with basic Linux Reseller Hosting plan.

Unlimited Domains
10 GB Pure SSD Storage
100 GB Bandwidth Limits
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited Sub Domains
Unlimited MySQL Database
Powered By Blazingly Fast Pure SSD Storage
CloudLinux OS & LiteSpeed Web Server
CPanel/WHM Control Panel
Private Label Name Servers
Pricing starts at $8.54/month
So far I haven't had any downtime, and according to a 3rd party uptime monitor, Kvchosting.com have 99.99% uptime. Get 20% off for life on their reseller, ssd vps and ssd seo hosting, using the code: "bhw20"

Their speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.
Just make sure, whoever you pick, to do your homework. Web hosting is kinda like going on a job interview.. "its all about being at the right place at the right time." just because 50 other people may have bad experiences, doesn't mean you will.
Thanks a lot for your comments on Kvchosting.com, its hosting and customer support services.
I like their pricing, so I contacted them and they offered me a good ssd reseller hosting package.

I also used discount code when ordering. It saved a good sum of money for me.

The thread can be closed, thanks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for ssd reseller with 50 gbs of disk space. Any recommendations please? Seentech 1 684 07-06-2016, 04:51 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Offshore reseller hosting plans? Altrope 3 594 06-23-2016, 04:13 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol
  Reseller hosting for streaming? Chekinsol 4 647 06-07-2016, 05:21 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Affordable VPS reseller hosting solutions? Altrope 1 309 04-15-2016, 03:14 AM
Last Post: rumsfo
  Looking for reseller in Europe Altrope 6 708 04-15-2016, 03:12 AM
Last Post: rumsfo
  Reseller hosting in UK? Chekinsol 4 582 03-23-2016, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Any reseller suggestions? Altrope 4 913 02-27-2016, 09:32 PM
Last Post: hostdude
  Looking for reseller hosting plan in US Nickelsons 4 1,737 09-09-2015, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MrJohnny
  Linux Reseller Web Hosting with cPanel Accounts, Free WHMCS and full brandable WHM waxspace 0 1,176 05-09-2015, 02:46 AM
Last Post: waxspace
  Reseller Hosting Plans With cPanel & WHM – at waxspace.com Carl J. Smith 0 915 05-05-2015, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Carl J. Smith

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon