Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for professional VPS Hosting Service

Advertise Here

As you see, I need help in choosing the most professional VPS host for my new project.
Need: 45 gbs of disk space, 2 gbs of RAM, 1 tb of bandwidth, Linux.
My budget is over $20/mo, max $25/mo.
What can you tell me about Vpsnine.com and Tunevps.com reliability, server stability and pricing? What VPS host is better from your points?
I can't say anything about the mentioned companies but I'd draw tyour attention to services from a2hosting.com and Qhoster.com.
These guys provide fast international network, friendly technical support and 100% customer satisfaction.
I must say that both vps hosts have superb reputation in the hosting services market.
For me, vpsnine.com vps hosting solutions look more feature-rich and affordable. Pricing is cool.
They have also informative FB page: facebook.com/vpsnine

One more great plus is: Use 15% discount promo code FPROMOILP
You can rely on Tunevps.com - their VPS hosting deals impressed me a lot.
These guys are professionals and their service is based on quality - this can be seen in their good network uptime, fast speed connectivity to my website around the whole globe, 24/7 customer support service that is helpful and polite. They helped with backups and some new scripts installations.
The best place to search for affordable web site hosting plans is the internet itself.
In this kind of tight spot, it is good to evaluate well the web hosting providers.
Have you checked their reviews on Google or any third party review websites? If not, check them on Trustpilot or customerlobby.com. You would get Idea how reliable they are. In case, you want to check other alternatives, I would suggest you to try out AccuWebHosting.com for ultimate VPS solutions. They are offering VPS Hosting on Cloud, Traditional and SSD platforms supported by highly skilled support technicians. All VPS plans are backed up by 99.99 % uptime, 24/7/365 responsive support.
I found that Vultr wil give you 52$ free
with this budget, you can deploy VPS with 2Gbs Ram for 2 months
If you are looking for reliable VPS Server then I will suggest you to go with Webhosting UK as they renowned in the market for 24/7 premium support and quality hardware with optimal uptime.
For example I host a website with an Australian target audience and the host sends you an email explaining absolutely everything, if they had downtime, why it happened and any problems they were having. When I signed up I never expected that but I took another look around their site and they are very open about everything, when customer service is not available, what there month to month price was and the support reps where very effective in its forum

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  solvps.com VPS hosting Hohland 6 637 07-08-2016, 07:56 AM
Last Post: Kingston
  Need VPS hosting (server location is South Africa) Altrope 4 711 06-09-2016, 04:29 AM
Last Post: Kingston
  What is the vps hosting ? andyle 9 1,173 05-31-2016, 12:39 AM
Last Post: daric
  VPS Hosting: Is It The Right Time To Switch? Smith-K 0 360 04-22-2016, 08:28 AM
Last Post: Smith-K
  Offshore VPS hosting Recommendations? Altrope 7 1,010 04-15-2016, 03:23 AM
Last Post: rumsfo
  Reliable NY VPS hosting providers? Seentech 5 675 04-15-2016, 03:22 AM
Last Post: rumsfo
  How Many type of Vps Hosting..? David Ho 1 347 04-13-2016, 12:19 AM
Last Post: RH-Calvin
  What is virtual hosting David Ho 0 317 04-09-2016, 07:00 PM
Last Post: David Ho
  Need UK or US VPS hosting Altrope 6 925 03-31-2016, 09:57 PM
Last Post: darshan
  Stratus4 vps hosting - is it reliable? Altrope 4 884 01-05-2016, 03:15 AM