Engage Player - software of Sam Bakker
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Vendor: Sam Bakker et al
Product name: Engage Player
Release Date: 2016-03-31
Release Time: 11:00 am ET
Front-End Price: $47 – $197

ABOUT ENGAGE PLAYER

One often quoted statistic is that viewer engagement has to happen within the first 10 seconds of watching a video. It's been reported that the average attention span is actually 9 seconds, one second less than the attention span of a goldfish.

Quite frankly, this factoid isn’t helpful. Videos run the gamut from 6-second Vines to 10-minute sales videos. This is what we really want to know: where does engagement begin and where does it end?

The longer a video drags on, the lower its retention, which is expected. But what if you could increase that engagement time by 2x - 5x even 10x?

As stated above, viewers attention spans are very short, so what do you do? Give them something to take action on WHILE the video is playing. That's exactly what Engage Player is designed to do.

Not only can you create optin forms, CTA's and text messages on the video itself (which we have all seen in the past) but also create dynamic page content OUTSIDE the video. That's right... An On-Page engagement element.

Engage Player is a Video Engagement tool designed to increase engagement, conversions & Optins. This powerful software is loaded with features. See below and watch the demo video on this page to see it in action.

Engage Player works great for blogs, web pages, membership sites & squeeze pages & offers a Basic, Premium & Enterprise Plan (see below for more details).

Use Any Video:
Use video’s from YouTube or your own Amazon S3 hosted videos.

Unlimited Players:
Create an unlimited number of engagement players.

On Page Content Display:
Display content on the page at user specified time of video. Basically, build a dynamic page based on a timestamp of the video.

Drag & Drop Builder:
Extremely robust drag & drop engagement builder. Easy enough for beginners with the added tools for the more advanced users.

Robust Styling:
Amazing amount of customization & styling options with easy to use color pickers and sliders. Style each element independently or create styles and apply them to all elements of the same type.

Intro & Outro Videos:
Add Intro & Outro videos to an existing video. Add content engagements to any intro & outro video.

Content Locking:
“Lock” displayed content to force the user to engage with your videos. “Unlock” content at any point of the video.

Intelligent Reveal:
Will show content already displayed when user revisits the page.

Intelligent Playback:
Remember where the user left off in the video and gives the user the option to resume or start the video over.

Intelligent Pause:
Video pauses when viewer opens a new tab or scrolls the video offscreen.

Video Overlay:
Place images, text, buttons & optin forms over your videos using the bottom fourth.

Robust Video Settings:
Settings include loop video, hide controls and auto play.

Content Animation:
Choose from over 12 different content animations which can be used for each “Engagement Point”.

Reporting:
Report on engagement time for each player. Compare time engagement across multiple videos and date ranges.

Home here : engagepalyer.io
If you purchased through my website you will get more seductive bonuses
>> engage player review <<
I think this product will sell briskly
This product will be very difficult to sell because it is very competitive.
(03-29-2016, 02:33 PM)vavoivip8 Wrote: This product will be very difficult to sell because it is very competitive.

I also think to like you, i use to promote it, but dont have sale! Bore
now it turn to Engage Builder
it was renamed Engage builder
(04-06-2016, 07:25 AM)remember245 Wrote:
(03-29-2016, 02:33 PM)vavoivip8 Wrote: This product will be very difficult to sell because it is very competitive.

I also think to like you, i use to promote it, but dont have sale! Bore

you want to promote it , please reconsider their working methods own container . I see you 're doing something wrong are here
I think you shouldn't promote for Sam bakker's product because he is famous vendor but he is a scammer
undefined
Sam bakker often ignores payment for marketer. It's not good
MemberHub Review: The Greatest Membership Platform
MemberHub Bonus

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Best Software for your Business victor 9 1,958 01-28-2018, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Xudajy
  software,plugin... for internet marketer jason1611 16 2,120 01-09-2018, 11:52 PM
Last Post: Aaradhya
  Recovery for SQL Server software srishtijain 0 35 12-07-2017, 04:23 AM
Last Post: srishtijain
  Outlook Recovery Software Repair Damaged PST File – PST Recovery MarkGrove 0 38 12-05-2017, 03:26 AM
Last Post: MarkGrove
  Access File Recovery Software erinosborne 1 128 11-13-2017, 01:06 AM
Last Post: davidhume
  Software rental from MediaGamble developer MediaGamble 2 532 06-19-2017, 05:02 AM
Last Post: MediaGamble
  Live Streaming Software ashleyjohn 0 120 06-12-2017, 07:53 AM
Last Post: ashleyjohn
  Some software support seo jackychen 2 419 05-02-2017, 07:53 PM
Last Post: jackychen
  best video creation software today? Nathan C. Wooten 10 1,994 10-18-2016, 11:46 PM
Last Post: D Luffy
  Engage Player Review - and Get bonus jacksonwsa 11 1,653 09-05-2016, 08:46 PM
Last Post: voyogaabcdef

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon