• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the SimpleTimeZone class?
It is a subclass of Time zone which represent time zone that could be used with Gregorian calendar. It doesn’t handle any changes.
public class SimpleTimeZone
extends TimeZone
(03-28-2016, 03:45 AM)beingchinmay Wrote: It is a subclass of Time zone which represent time zone that could be used with Gregorian calendar. It doesn’t handle any changes.
extends TimeZone
What's language? SimpleTimeZone in c# or Java?
great topic..i also wat to know this..
SimpleTimeZone is a concrete subclass of TimeZone that represents a time zone for use with a Gregorian calendar.
in What's language?
great post. i like it
(03-28-2016, 03:45 AM)beingchinmay Wrote: It is a subclass of Time zone which represent time zone that could be used with Gregorian calendar. It doesn’t handle any changes.
extends TimeZone

great topic..i also wat to know this..
Represents a specialization of the TimeZone class containing methods useful for calculations involving time zones, such as offsets from UTC and determining whether daylight savings time is in effect.
undefined
SimpleTimeZone is a concrete subclass of TimeZone that represents a time zone for use with a Gregorian calendar. The class holds an offset from GMT, called raw offset, and start and end rules for a daylight saving time schedule. Since it only holds single values for each, it cannot handle historical changes in the offset from GMT and the daylight saving schedule, except that the setStartYear method can specify the year when the daylight saving time schedule starts in effect.
Survay Review - The World’s Greatest Survey & Appointment Platform Is Open

OPEN THE FLOODGATES TO ORGANIC VIRAL TRAFFIC & SET YOUR INSTAGRAM
On Complete Autopilot 24/7. | WP Review | BC |  Jimdo

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon