• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is CSS ?

Advertise Here

whai is CSS ? Pleas help me ! [/u]
it have in google, you should search in google
CSS is an acronym for Cascading Style Sheets. CSS is a style language that defines layout of HTML documents. For example, CSS covers fonts, colours, margins, lines, height, width, background images, advanced positions and many other things.
Must have tool for any affiliate:  Wp link shield review 
How to make money with Reddit? The evil reddit magician special review | The evil reddit magician special bonus
(06-24-2016, 03:16 AM)IvanNorwood Wrote: CSS is an acronym for Cascading Style Sheets. CSS is a style language that defines layout of HTML documents. For example, CSS covers fonts, colours, margins, lines, height, width, background images, advanced positions and many other things.

Thank a lot, have a nice day.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.It provide style to the HTML code. Imagine this if HTML is the skeleton then CSS is the body to it.
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets
CSS describes how HTML elements are to be displayed on screen, paper, or in other media
CSS saves a lot of work. It can control the layout of multiple web pages all at once
External stylesheets are stored in CSS files
CSS is used to define styles for your web pages, including the design, layout and variations in display for different devices and screen sizes. i hope u understand & use it effectively in your site. good luck
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation of a document written in a markup languag
(04-01-2016, 08:43 PM)petterbuck Wrote: whai is CSS ? Pleas help me ! [/u]

Here you are
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cascading_Style_Sheets
CSS is a style language that defines layout of HTML documents. For example, CSS covers fonts, colours, margins, lines, height, width, background images, advanced positions and many other things. Just wait and see!
You can learn it in W3school.
Regards
Advertise Here
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
― Albert Einstein
http://zennotifyreview.com/

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon