Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help me to select a right server for my needs

Advertise Here

There are two hosts which are able to satisfy my needs - pirateshosting.net and veeble.org, but I hesitate which way is better to go? What do you think?
Before you sign up with them, research their reputation and reliability on various web hosting forums. Some third party review /feedback websites and customer comments will also help you to know more about their services. Based on your findings, you can choose one of them. If you want other alternative to compare the plans and price, I can surely recommend you AccuWebHosting.com, they are in business since 2003 and they have skilled and friendly support.
AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide
Any info on disk space, bandwidth? How much are you planning to pay for the server?

I can draw your attention to several reliable web hosts like:
1) Wiredtree.com
2) Superbithost.com
3) Hostwinds.com
You know, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
Just take your time to compare them and choose the best for your needs.
I am go with pirate because i have listened about very much on other forums and reviews websites .
Happy using Veeble.org hosting service.
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.
Extremely fast response time to issues as well as problem resolution.
Read reviews about the providers you choose. Don’t hesitate to contact customer support – it’s another way to check hosts. I have been using servers from inxy.com for two years, and they always leave me satisfied with the quality of service. Recommend trying it!
Check Swissns.ch hosting solutions, their servers are located in France and Germany. Its server is also more stable and reliable than the host I had.
Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime. They're cheap, bandwidth is plenty and domains unlimited but you get what you pay for!
I can name pmgchosting.com as the company I'd definitely have a deal with due to their top-notch services which are resourceful enough to run websites smoothly and reliably.
I recommend to use pmgchosting.com without hesitations. They have powerful hardware and skilled techies at reasonable rates. Support is available all round the clock.
According to my experience pmgchosting.com dedicated server solutions are really great. I am receiving from them enterprise hardware and helpful polite tech support. For the price their services are trustworthy.
Advertise Here

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cheap Canada Dedicated Server - Hostdens! albert_Cage 0 18 01-16-2017, 05:46 AM
Last Post: albert_Cage
  fastest server hosting Jordy 6 84 01-10-2017, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Solaris
  Managed Dedicated server starting @$65 - KTCHost praveenk 0 36 01-06-2017, 01:14 AM
Last Post: praveenk
  Fastest Fully Dedicated Server richardwalter 0 46 01-03-2017, 03:49 AM
Last Post: richardwalter
  Looking for High End Server Seentech 8 162 12-30-2016, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Hohland
  Looking for fast server in Europe or USA Altrope 11 434 12-02-2016, 03:49 AM
Last Post: Koleb
  server for streaming Jordy 7 378 11-21-2016, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Vantra
  Need US server with 1 TB HD. Any suggestions please? Nickelsons 6 229 11-10-2016, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Koleb
  Looking for server in Australia (pay via Bitcoin) Seentech 5 230 10-20-2016, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol
  Howe to choose a right dedicated server from a decent host Kingston 7 288 10-17-2016, 04:00 AM
Last Post: Jim_TM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon