• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPS is in need
Hostsailor.com and hostingsource.com VPS accounts are attractive for my needs and I have to stick to the only company, what would you do being in my place?
I'd recommend you to use VPS deals from time-tested companies like A2hosting.com and QHoster.com.
They have provided 24/7 support that is always managed by default, they often go beyond what is included by default to satisfy custom client needs. You can learn a lot when you sign up with them.
You can also check out Rareservers.com and their cheap VPS plans that are based on ssd.
Use coupon code for 25% OFF: OFFVPSTODAY
Quote:$18.99/mo
OpenVZ SSD VPS
20GB SSD Disk Space
1GB RAM
1000GB Bandwidth
Operating System Linux OS
Location USA
Setup Free
They have been excellent - replying to my message within a few minutes and helping me get up and running within a couple of hours.
VPS deals from QHoster.com and Veeble.org are trustworthy and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
Their tech/customer support is really great, quick response. cPanel is easy to use as well.
Think that you will not regret having looked at Hostplay.com VPS Hosting packages. The price speaks for itself.
They offer the lowest prices they can, while figuring in costs such as reliable equipment, redundant bandwidth, and a highly-trained staff.

+ Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP
==>> http://libertyvps.net/

This decent host will work fine for your needs. When I contacted them, their support was patient and explained what I would receive. I have also opened many ticket for various Issues, every ticket they responed in resonable time. Their thechinal team is really good.

SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon