• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
stable dedicated server ... where from?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Where can I buy a quality dedicated server from comparing servers from yougottohaveithosting.co.za and veeble.org?
Any ideas?
It depends on your needs of location, server config and pricing.
I vote for yougottohaveithosting.co.za, this host has stable servers which work with no glitches.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

I can put forward a recommendation to look at warez-host.com dedicated hosting packages. They offer them in Sweden, Russia, Netherlands and Luxembourg.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service - giving you the confidence you need to know it'll be around for years to come.
I suppose, both companies are worth considering, and you should compare their offers, if customer support and prices are equally good for you. My personal recommendation is a server from INXY.COM, because their team is 24/7 available, they offer low prices and very strong dedicated servers. I have been working with them for half a year, and I am totally satisfied with the services.
I would choose Veeble.org and their website hosting solutions. They offer a wide range of dedicated servers to choose from.
It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
To my mind the perfect server hosting solutions are offered by SiveHost.com. They are experienced host with solid servers and stable networking.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to sign up with Hohland 2 63 Yesterday, 03:53 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 21 07-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: simonbrito
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 19 07-04-2018, 06:08 PM
  45% Off On Instant Deploy Dedicated Server | ServerWala!!! serverwala 0 26 07-04-2018, 04:44 AM
Last Post: serverwala
  Server to buy from a decent provider Vantra 2 47 07-04-2018, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol
  Inexpensive server in Europe Kingston 0 28 07-03-2018, 12:15 PM
Last Post: Kingston
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 21 07-02-2018, 06:01 PM
  Server Wala- 45% off Xeon V3-1230 Instant Deploy Servers! Instant Deploy Servers! serverwala 0 22 06-25-2018, 06:09 AM
Last Post: serverwala
  INXY – dedicated servers, content delivery network (CDN), cloud solutions Adam Greer 93 29,510 06-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Adam Greer
  Server to buy from a decent provider Kiosk 4 131 06-06-2018, 06:19 AM
Last Post: Seentech

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon