• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 Steps to Making Loads of Affiliate Sales in Your Blog Posts
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
5 Steps to Making Loads of Affiliate Sales in Your Blog Posts
Quote:You don’t have to launch your own product to earn income from your blog.

You don’t even need a huge audience (although audience size does help).

Today I’m going to show you exactly how to make money with your blog using something known as affiliate marketing.

I’m also going to show you some real examples of how this works in practice (with actual sales figures) AND I’ll give you 10 ideas for products you could sell through your own blog.
Oh, and I know that talking about the “M” word (money) is uncouth and awkward. We don’t do it around here all that often.

If you’re working towards building a business online, you can learn so much from a little transparency and disclosure.

None of the details below are meant to brag or show my unclassy side. I share this to help you realize what is possible so you can get closer to supporting yourself from your online projects as well. Money certainly isn’t our only goal, but we shouldn’t shy away from talking about it from time to time either.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
In case you haven’t heard of affiliate marketing before, here are the basics.
Affiliate marketing essentially means earning commissions for customer referrals online.

Thousands of products and services online have “affiliate programs” (sometimes also called “partner programs” or “referral programs”).

As an affiliate, you sign up to have your referrals tracked (using a special link just for you). When you use the link in blog posts or email, you earn a commission if someone who clicks through your link ends up purchasing.

It’s really pretty simple.

Most affiliate programs are open (anyone can sign up), but some are closed (by invitation only). As you grow as a blogger and make more friends and contacts online, you’ll hear about more and more opportunities. If you haven’t been invited to a particular affiliate program, it doesn’t hurt to ask directly.

Commissions can range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars per referral. Commission percentages can range from 5% to 80%.

Affiliate marketing is nothing to sneeze at. You can earn some serious income with affiliate marketing through your blog.

In 2011, about 40% of our total revenue came through affiliate marketing. This includes both offering other people’s products for sale ourselves, as well as having other people sell the products we released. Affiliate marketing works both ways and can be a powerful way to make more sales of products you create.
You don’t have to blog about marketing to make money using this model. There are great products and guides to be sold on health, travel, personal development, personal finance and plenty of other topics.

Signing up for affiliate programs and getting your links is easy.

Making tons of sales is the hard part. That’s what we’re going to cover today.

Many bloggers think affiliate marketing is just about slapping up a banner ad, and they’re missing out. 

If you have tons of traffic that might work, but most bloggers will have a hard time making a single sale using banner ads.

There are much better ways to promote affiliate products…

Read Full Article at : http://thinktraffic.net/affiliate-primer-for-bloggers
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

(07-07-2016, 06:20 PM)chad Wrote: 5 Steps to Making Loads of Affiliate Sales in Your Blog Posts
Quote:You don’t have to launch your own product to earn income from your blog.

You don’t even need a huge audience (although audience size does help).

Today I’m going to show you exactly how to make money with your blog using something known as affiliate marketing.

I’m also going to show you some real examples of how this works in practice (with actual sales figures) AND I’ll give you 10 ideas for products you could sell through your own blog.
Oh, and I know that talking about the “M” word (money) is uncouth and awkward. We don’t do it around here all that often.

If you’re working towards building a business online, you can learn so much from a little transparency and disclosure.

None of the details below are meant to brag or show my unclassy side. I share this to help you realize what is possible so you can get closer to supporting yourself from your online projects as well. Money certainly isn’t our only goal, but we shouldn’t shy away from talking about it from time to time either.
What is Affiliate Marketing?
In case you haven’t heard of affiliate marketing before, here are the basics.
Affiliate marketing essentially means earning commissions for customer referrals online.

Thousands of products and services online have “affiliate programs” (sometimes also called “partner programs” or “referral programs”).

As an affiliate, you sign up to have your referrals tracked (using a special link just for you). When you use the link in blog posts or email, you earn a commission if someone who clicks through your link ends up purchasing.

It’s really pretty simple.

Most affiliate programs are open (anyone can sign up), but some are closed (by invitation only). As you grow as a blogger and make more friends and contacts online, you’ll hear about more and more opportunities. If you haven’t been invited to a particular affiliate program, it doesn’t hurt to ask directly.

Commissions can range from a few dollars to hundreds of dollars per referral. Commission percentages can range from 5% to 80%.

Affiliate marketing is nothing to sneeze at. You can earn some serious income with affiliate marketing through your blog.

In 2011, about 40% of our total revenue came through affiliate marketing. This includes both offering other people’s products for sale ourselves, as well as having other people sell the products we released. Affiliate marketing works both ways and can be a powerful way to make more sales of products you create.
You don’t have to blog about marketing to make money using this model. There are great products and guides to be sold on health, travel, personal development, personal finance and plenty of other topics.

Signing up for affiliate programs and getting your links is easy.

Making tons of sales is the hard part. That’s what we’re going to cover today.

Many bloggers think affiliate marketing is just about slapping up a banner ad, and they’re missing out. 

If you have tons of traffic that might work, but most bloggers will have a hard time making a single sale using banner ads.

There are much better ways to promote affiliate products…

Read Full Article at : http://thinktraffic.net/affiliate-primer-for-bloggers
very useful
very best
Thanks for your share.
462 Everyday is a funny day! 
        http://zentitan2reviews.com/

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Affiliate or Adsense? Johnny0204 13 984 05-09-2018, 02:23 AM
Last Post: Kristina Martin
  Looking for Affiliate Mac Traffic to Trial Run CPI-based Affiliate Network MacRevenue 0 97 03-05-2018, 10:33 AM
Last Post: MacRevenue
  How do you currently promote Affiliate offers? RMT6 0 146 02-12-2018, 04:09 PM
Last Post: RMT6
  What affiliate marketing techniques and tools are you most familiar with? And which o crackersguru 2 281 12-29-2017, 10:20 AM
Last Post: ICOanimals
  Managing sales Udiloro 1 262 09-15-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: Jaoun
  Share Zen Titan 2.0-vision updated for affiliate marketing selena4291 1 304 08-26-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: David James
  Can You Make Good income from Amazon Affiliate ads? aspiringwebmaster 19 5,770 07-13-2017, 01:51 AM
Last Post: kaiba134
  4 Myths About Affiliate Marketing chad 14 2,114 07-04-2017, 02:34 AM
Last Post: Mr Ben
  we need some good affiliate marketers ! richardwalter 4 467 06-24-2017, 09:07 PM
Last Post: kaiba134
  Milesweb Affiliate Program Review MilesWeb 1 501 05-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Last Post: jackychen

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon