SEMrush
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make Money Blogging Tips To Get Started
Make Money Blogging Tips To Get Started

Quote:How to make money Blogging?
I’m often asked how to make money blogging so want in this article to lay out some basic steps that I see most bloggers who make a living from blogging go through.
Here is how to make money from a blog:
  1. Set up your blog

2. Start creating useful content

3. Get off your blog and start finding readers

4. Build engagement with the readers that come

5. Start making money from the readership you have through one or more of a variety of income streams
Sounds easy doesn’t it! On some levels the process is simple – but you need to know up front that there’s a lot to each step and below I’m going to give you some pointers on each including some further reading.
Here’s how to make money from a blog.

1. Start a Blog
In order to make money blogging you’re going to need to have a blog. While this is pretty obvious it is also a stumbling block for many PreBloggers who come to the idea of blogging with little or no technical background.

If that’s you – don’t worry! It was my story too and most bloggers start out feeling a little overwhelmed by the process of starting their blog.
If you need a little help I would highly recommend you check out my article How to Start a Blog in which I run through the steps you need to take to get up and running. It’s really not as hard as you might think!

Further Reading on starting a blog:
How to Start a Blog

2. Start Creating Useful Content
A blog is not a blog without content so once you’ve set your blog up you need to focus your attention upon creating useful content. What you choose to create will depend a little on the topic that you choose to write about (on that note, most successful bloggers have some focus to their blogging whether that be a niche or a demographic that they write for).
The key with creating content is to make it as useful as possible. Focus upon creating content that changes people’s lives in some way will be the type of content that people will value the most and it will help people to feel like they know, like and trust you – which is really important if you later want to make money from your blog.

Full article at: http://www.problogger.net/make-money-blogging/

Your Thoughts?

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

create a make money blog is not easy , you have to do more work , and if you are a newbie you will meet a huge trouble , because you don't know much
I am a new common difficulties such as lack of story ideas, no longer found the excitement, lack of time, Hacked, Going the wrong orientation, there is very little traffic and articles are not comment, not money. I need one good direction to continue blogging
(12-18-2016, 08:19 PM)thanhnhan241096 Wrote: I am a new common difficulties such as lack of story ideas, no longer found the excitement, lack of time, Hacked, Going the wrong orientation, there is very little traffic and articles are not comment, not money. I need one good direction to continue blogging

You can contact with me.
My facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008934487239

make money with blog is not easy. You must write good content. Thanks for share knowlegge about blog
(08-27-2016, 05:33 PM)anna91 Wrote: create a make money blog is  not easy , you have to do more work , and if you are a newbie you will meet a huge trouble , because you don't know much

Yes, You are right its not easy to make money through blogging for newbie.
I also want to know what is needed to make money on my blog.
Start a blog. Preferably self-hosted and in WordPress.
Write several QUALITY articles. Make sure they (or at least a majority of them) are keyword optimized. Write at least one article every week or else you’ll lose traffic.
Promote them on social media, forums, etc.
Apply for a Google AdSense account. (Here’s what I did before mine got approved). That’s a way to monetize it. You can use other ad networks though.
(Next one that I still haven’t done yet) Create a product that you can sell through your blog, like a training program.
Others:

Guest posts with links back to your site.
Syndicate your content.
Write for other popular websites (HuffPost, etc.).
To make money from blogging, First, you need to find your niche. A niche means a target or a subject that you are going to write about. A niche can be your interest, a hobby or a skill.

Any subject can be your niche, for example, people blog about collecting match boxes, bug photography, work-out program, or even daily political scandals and etc.
Do not complicate matters on the subject of blogs, websites or hard work web, blog, ... all easy, you can do it yourself. Thanks for sharing .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How did people earn money from Youtube? Johnny0204 6 227 08-16-2017, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Dexter
  What to prepare to get started with blogging? luyenyen 11 2,064 07-29-2017, 07:13 AM
Last Post: JannizReview
  The Importance of Blogging in SEO Bela 15 1,134 07-17-2017, 06:45 AM
Last Post: kaiba134
  Guest Posting/Blogging? Kitanookami 4 123 07-17-2017, 06:38 AM
  Blogging tips AliceFowell 7 381 06-24-2017, 10:02 AM
  Best blogging platform RH-Calvin 13 3,360 06-24-2017, 09:50 AM
  Top Tips from Blogging Experts for Beginners gummy123 9 717 06-20-2017, 01:31 AM
Last Post: JoeEvans
  How to make money with blogging? luyenyen 5 193 06-19-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: SonVu
  How To Make a WordPress Website - 2016 chad 2 404 03-19-2017, 09:20 AM
Last Post: RichRich
  25 Wordpress Tips and Ideas That Beginners Might miss chad 8 1,148 10-26-2016, 10:42 AM
Last Post: norahwhitlow

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon