SEMrush
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Looking for fast server in Europe or USA
I would like to choose the best host for my client.

He needs fast server with 324 GB of RAM, Linux, 1 TB of disk space and 12 TBs of bandwidth.
my budget - $150/mo.

What are your views on HostingSource.com and Hostwinds.com? I like their pricing. Any experiences dealing with these hosting providers?

What hosting provider would you choose if you were me and why?
I know webis.pt dedicated servers are fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied. You can use webis50 coupon and get 50% discount!
Well it was over 10 months I used hostwinds.com ssd web hosting - everything works. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.
I was also happy with the performance and reliability of the service. I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools you provide which I did not expect at all.
Pirateshosting.net and veeble.org servers are trustworthy and worth every cent you pay for their servers.
They provide you with technically superior hosting, backed by a personal approach to service and support. Reliable web hosting is essential for your website.
==> Definitely Hostwinds.com - it is the best host my clients have ever tried before. The price for their super fast servers is reasonable.
Their Litespeed server is way too fast. What is so important is you always experience you are not alone dealing with customer or tech support.
I can say webis.pt is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.
I switched to hostwinds.com after having enough of the downtime with my old host. I raised lots of tickets as I had never moved hosts before and needed some help.
The response times are lightning fast. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
Thumbs Up 
hi there, 403
Are you looking for a cost effective solution to host your project? Get an high performance cheap dedicated server,. Even though these are cheap dedicated server,Hostdens offers you a very high level of performance and security .You can host multiple projects or websites on cheap dedicated server you control and manage with total autonomy.

Refer This One :
high performance cheap dedicated server

As I know a1dedicatedservers.com offers 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors. This truly reputable host will always be on top.
You know EU services are better to use because of their top-notch services at modest rates.
I'd draw your attention to servers from hostsailor.com and hosting.co.uk.
They provide their servers taking into account the needs of all their customers. Prices are affordable. Support is troubleshooting and fast.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO server to have a deal with ... Kingston 0 4 11 hours ago
Last Post: Kingston
  Need a reliable server to have a deal with Vantra 1 22 Yesterday, 03:18 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Need help to choose dedicated server host Chekinsol 11 153 08-14-2017, 05:07 AM
Last Post: EqServers
  Need reliable managed server in EU/US Chekinsol 6 47 08-11-2017, 03:28 AM
Last Post: Solaris
  SEO server ... where can I buy it from? montik 0 12 08-07-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: montik
  8 Core 8 GB Dedicated Server Only $34/Month aslam 0 8 08-07-2017, 02:45 AM
Last Post: aslam
  8 Core 8 GB Dedicated Server Only $34/Month aslam 0 16 08-03-2017, 03:56 AM
  8 Core 8 GB Dedicated Server Only $34/Month aslam 0 25 08-02-2017, 02:41 AM
  8 Core 8 GB Dedicated Server 2 TB HDD, 1000 Mbps Internet Port at only $34/Month afsal 0 24 07-20-2017, 08:31 AM
Last Post: afsal
  Reliable server in Europe Kingston 7 150 07-20-2017, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Kingston

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon