• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do follow backlink or no follow backlink.
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Do follow backlink or no follow backlink is more important ?
and what is it, could you tell me the different between Do follow backlink and no follow backlink Undecided
Welcome to my Review Site 
Digital Product Review
Hi William,
A no follow link is a link that does not count as a point in the page’s favor. The nofollow tag is basically a notice sign for search engines saying “don’t count this.”
Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you.
Recently Google have said that they will still count the nofollow link as an outgoing link in terms of the distribution of page rank from your page. Though again it also depends on where that nofollow link is places.
Hope it's useful for you
Plus, Dofollow link is more important for your SEO obviously. Nofollow link is used to prevent spam links
When webmasters build backlinks for their websites the backlinks that they create must come from relevant niche sites, and the backlinks must contain both types of backlinks in appropriate proportion.
Do follow and no follow are link attributes and contain instructions for search engine robots. Do follow links are crawled and indexed in search engines whereas no follow links are never crawled and indexed in search engines.
Cheap VPS | $1 VPS Hosting
Cheap Windows VPS | Windows with Remote Desktop Access
Cheap Dedicated Hosting | $29 Dedicated Server with Free IPMI
There is a big difference between No Follow and Do Follow. In short, you can say Google encourage and entertain Do Follow Backlinks but that doesn't mean No Follow is useless Backlinks like Forum which give No Follows links, its help to flow link juice to your website. I hope you understand what I want to say.

As per my point of view, I recommend you to do Both Do Follow and No Follow because it will maintain your website positivity in front of Google Algorithm.
(08-12-2016, 08:52 PM)William Leonard Wrote: Do follow backlink or no follow backlink is more important ?
and what is it, could you tell me the different between Do follow backlink and no follow backlif 
if you build backlink , you  should need do follow backlink , no follow is backlink is not value , but now google accept do follow and no follow
(08-12-2016, 08:52 PM)William Leonard Wrote: Do follow backlink or no follow backlink is more important ?
and what is it, could you tell me the different between Do follow backlink and no follow backlink Undecided

2 are both needed for site. 
The best ratio is 70% dofollow and 30% nofollow
Do Follow VS No Follow links – What’s the difference?

Do follow link – A normal hyper link in which Google and other search engine bots follows through the link is do follow link. I know this is too short to understand.

Here is an example – To rank in Google for a particular keyword you need some points and the points are number of backlinks pointing to your site (inbound links) and Google considers only the link that can be followed and that is do follow links. More do follow links pointing to your site is more the points and more the points is you rank well.

It’s not that all do follow links gets you points. Google has several factors when ranking a site and one that it considers to give more points to a site is by PR (Page Rank). A do follow link pointing to your site from a high authority site (ex: getting a link from BBC)

do follow VS no follow linksNo follow link – A link that doesn’t allows search engines bots to follow through are no follow links. A no follow link is added

What is the use of No follow link – In order to avoid spam comments in blogs Matt Cutts and Jason Shellon introduced this in early 2005. So if you wish not to send any ranking juice from your site you can use no follow for links. By default wordpress and Blogger will have no follow for comments; it’s recommended you to have that to avoid spam comments.

How to check a link is do follow or no follow – When commenting on several blogs we will be looking for dofollow blogs and to check do follow and no follow just right click on that page and view page source, next press ctrl + F and search for nofollow. You can use “nofollow simple” chrome extension that easily finds you nofollow links.
I saw the two are important. the going rate is 80/20 link the two as well. And google bot always looking and nofollow link from your statistics.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon