• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do follow backlink or no follow backlink.
(08-12-2016, 08:52 PM)William Leonard Wrote: Do follow backlink or no follow backlink is more important ?
and what is it, could you tell me the different between Do follow backlink and no follow backlink Undecided

Dofollow.
No follow just have traffic, no backlink ^^
Please let me know your opinion about my first site here: ReviewTrust Review
If you are getting no follow backlinks from high domain authority site, you can post, but if you are getting poor quality do follow backlinks from bookmaking site it will not worth.
Dofollow is value than nofollow
The DoFollow is more important but the NoFollow is also needed.
Basically, if viewers click on the DoFollow, it will drive them to your site but the NoFollow will not.
Also, Dofollow interface is more essential for your SEO clearly. Nofollow interface is utilized to avoid spam joins
Sell your house San Antonio|Sell your house San Antonio TX|Stop foreclosure San Antonio
(08-13-2016, 02:54 AM)Jenny Sparkle Wrote: Plus, Dofollow link is more important for your SEO obviously. Nofollow link is used to prevent spam links
So Is Nofollow link really neccesary?
Dofollow links allow google (all search engines) to follow them and reach our website. Giving us link juice and a backlink. If a webmaster is linking back to you with this link both Search Engine and Humans will be able to follow you. The best way to give someone dofollow love is allowing keyword in the anchor text.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon