• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Designing a blog is easy, right?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Designing a blog is easy. Whatever engine you are using and whatever style you prefer, you’ll always find a number of templates you can apply to your weblog in seconds. No styling is necessary, no playing with colors is needed and no mind jogging about content presentation is required. However, not every weblog should look like a typical blog. After all, not every blogger wants his or her site to look exactly like hundreds of other ones. In fact, there is a small bunch of creative, outstanding and individually designed from scratch blogs.

In this post we didn’t try to showcase some eye-candy (although sometimes eye-candy is indeed offered); the designs listed below were selected for theirattention to small details. Pretty and colourful header-graphics doesn’t make a good blog. The blog needs a solid visual structure, a profound hierarchy of site elements; it also has to be able to build some kind of a bridge between the content and its presentation. To do this, you need to think about precision, minimalism and sound use of illustration. These criteria were the ones we’ve used to select the designs listed below. All these aspects make the designs we’ve selected look… well, not always beautiful, but outstanding, almost excellent in their own kind. Mostly it’s the idea the designers used to make the weblog as usable as possible – not the implementation of this idea – which we’ve been after.
I think maybe depending each people , Like me design blog is very hard because I am not designer and I don't know code
I agree with you. I'm doing a blog and it's very easy.
[Image: onebanner3.gif]
i think so, too
Designing a blog is easy, but it is important to know more.
i think so.
Don't believe anything you read on my site. Except this. Well, including Scarcity Maximizer Review. Well, including them, I suppose.
I think so too. Now wordpress just make everything so much easier.
WPDigiPro - full package plugin infrastructure to start selling your product
Post Gopher - make your articles downloadable 
More honest product review at: https://www.futureproductsreview.com
Tool support for blog very well
I will share this
http://webmasterbabble.com/showthread.php?tid=31160
Designing a blog is easy.
Designing a blog to make it look awesome, nah...
I dont know design blog, I just picked the available theme and started with it,
It's only easy when you know about code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how can i get my blog on top google ? andyle 31 6,648 06-11-2018, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Kristina Martin
  How much disk space and bandwidth do I need to host a blog? Deign 2 147 03-16-2018, 05:30 AM
Last Post: sanusense
  How To Blog and Build A Following chad 4 798 03-03-2018, 08:35 AM
Last Post: Vendi
  What web host is best for hosting a wordpress blog? Lobac98 0 148 02-06-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Lobac98
  How often should you update your blog? Robert 53 19,342 01-26-2018, 08:12 PM
Last Post: tntiamtuan
  most useful site to blog...? mahisharma3200 11 654 01-26-2018, 08:01 PM
  How To Start A Blog and get it noticed chad 13 1,984 01-26-2018, 07:54 PM
  The Secret Ingredients to an Awesome Blog Post chad 5 1,929 01-05-2018, 04:00 AM
Last Post: jolinamcconaughey
  What is difference between personal blog and business blog? johnwilliams 42 13,537 12-20-2017, 03:51 AM
Last Post: KevinWillis
  How To Write Great Content For your Blog chad 23 3,411 12-02-2017, 10:53 AM
Last Post: Black Thunder

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon