• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to write an ebook?

Advertise Here

The content of your eBook is the most important part. This is where you deliver the value.
If you’re trying to teach your audience something with your eBook (like I’m doing with my study guide), you want to start off by asking the following questions:
  • Who is my ideal target person?

• What EXACTLY is my audience trying to accomplish and how is the content of my eBook related to their goals?

• What struggles will they encounter as they try to reach their goal(s)?

• How can you best create content that helps your ideal target people accomplish their goals and overcome their struggles?
Once you’re very clear on the answers to the above questions, start writing.
this is also my question Sad
at first, I think we need an interesting idea for own ebook
Click here to read my VideoPal Review - Why Should You Buy It?  Jonny D Review
The secret to writing Ebook
Ebook Writing has become my passion began in 2014. This is one of the important marketing channel. This step by step guide will help you create your ebook book.
How to write an ebook?
Currently there are many who want to write their ebook to guide a few things, but really they were not ready to start. However, by reading and following the instructions in this article you can do this and published his first book on the internet.
Why do we need to write the ebook?
To sell and earn profits
Many people were able to earn money from selling ebook such as books and if you also plan to sell your book, I would like to share that the ebook is one of the best ways to do this and do not forget that web and Email Marketing money to finish the two courses is important to help you see the books into money.
To donate to others
In Email marketing program, I have to share about how to create a list of potential clients automatically over the Internet that we create products that give away free eBooks wildly and is a tool for you to do this
Ebook is one of the simplest ways easy and inexpensive, it helps for people to know about you readers. This is the best way to make you quickly prepare to fame in the field of business they are pursuing. Please share your knowledge in the field that you are aware and have a lot of people will be interested in the subject.
How to write ebook
Tool use
Google Docs
To be able to write a quick ebook I often use Google Docs tool to fit the document editor can just edit the same team back to the correct data format.
Voice recognition
The second tool I use voice recognition software converts the script to be able to quickly draft. I usually use the software available in the Macbook or software on your Android phone keyboard. Try searching for keywords on Google Store Swype.
MyMaps
The third tool MyMaps software to write out the initial ideas on paper or on the computer.
Time
One of the techniques that I use in training programs complete Web and Email Marketing That money is writing an ad or content editor for the difference in time of 33.5 minutes, 33.5 minutes every the need to complete certain tasks. Then we take a break for five minutes and start back with 33.5 minutes I call this method is the method of tomato a tomato unit is 33.5 minutes.
Store and sync
Through the use of cloud computing software such as Google Docs documents synchronized quickly into the phone, computer, internet tablet it. It allows me to sync between my computers on the same computer crew with my editor. These people, along with my editor will expeditiously process spelling corrections saved me more time.
Document editor
One of the important techniques in the ebook editor that is constantly re-read what was written. One reads back what was written, it made me more ideas to be able to develop other parts of the ebook. On the other hand, the reading of the so help me edit documents more accurately and make a better document in the later version.
In the process of writing my ebook also often exchanged with others to complement their part ebool be fuller.
Moreover, as discussed with others I listen to their point of view they like or dislike something in my ebook book so help me repeatedly edited manuscript to have better articles.
Perfect is the enemy of success
There is no perfect ebook. So where do you go boldly and continue to implement it even if it is incomplete, it is still better than nothing at all.
Choose a title
Remember that the title or sometimes it's important to make readers interested in the book quickly.
If you have previously completed course Web or money on my Email marketing, you have to know the technical or titled.
Domain
When you select a book title to make sure that the domain name of the book was on the internet. Choose books that Domain names can be registered.
Document format
Document format ebook book I usually choose the paper size A5.
1.5 line spacing and font is 14 this makes reading the book easier.
I used to margin, down, left is 1.5 cm. Have relatively wide margin a bit is 2-2,5cm.
Source: http://long.vn/bi-quyet-de-viet-ebook/
Pick a topic that's interesting to your audience.
Create an outline. Work backwords if that helps or create a mindmap.
Write out your likely barriers. You’ve been living with yourself for the last few decades. You’ve got a pretty good sense of what’s likely to keep you from succeeding.
Turn off distractions when you're writing.
Write every day.
Don't edit while you write.
Use Seinfeld's productivity technique to stay motivated and focused

If you are interested in writing an Ebook with full of your passion and your professional skill, you don't need to ask
Stay hungry, stay foolish

TinTin_Entertainment - BEST NEWS CHANNEL
And some bonuses for you HERE
And HERE
Subscribe NOW !
(12-18-2016, 08:48 PM)thanhnhan241096 Wrote: The secret to writing Ebook
Ebook Writing has become my passion began in 2014. This is one of the important marketing channel. This step by step guide will help you create your ebook book.
How to write an ebook?
Currently there are many who want to write their ebook to guide a few things, but really they were not ready to start. However, by reading and following the instructions in this article you can do this and published his first book on the internet.
Why do we need to write the ebook?
To sell and earn profits
Many people were able to earn money from selling ebook such as books and if you also plan to sell your book, I would like to share that the ebook is one of the best ways to do this and do not forget that web and Email Marketing money to finish the two courses is important to help you see the books into money.
To donate to others
In Email marketing program, I have to share about how to create a list of potential clients automatically over the Internet that we create products that give away free eBooks wildly and is a tool for you to do this
Ebook is one of the simplest ways easy and inexpensive, it helps for people to know about you readers. This is the best way to make you quickly prepare to fame in the field of business they are pursuing. Please share your knowledge in the field that you are aware and have a lot of people will be interested in the subject.
How to write ebook
Tool use
Google Docs
To be able to write a quick ebook I often use Google Docs tool to fit the document editor can just edit the same team back to the correct data format.
Voice recognition
The second tool I use voice recognition software converts the script to be able to quickly draft. I usually use the software available in the Macbook or software on your Android phone keyboard. Try searching for keywords on Google Store Swype.
MyMaps
The third tool MyMaps software to write out the initial ideas on paper or on the computer.
Time
One of the techniques that I use in training programs complete Web and Email Marketing That money is writing an ad or content editor for the difference in time of 33.5 minutes, 33.5 minutes every the need to complete certain tasks. Then we take a break for five minutes and start back with 33.5 minutes I call this method is the method of tomato a tomato unit is 33.5 minutes.
Store and sync
Through the use of cloud computing software such as Google Docs documents synchronized quickly into the phone, computer, internet tablet it. It allows me to sync between my computers on the same computer crew with my editor. These people, along with my editor will expeditiously process spelling corrections saved me more time.
Document editor
One of the important techniques in the ebook editor that is constantly re-read what was written. One reads back what was written, it made me more ideas to be able to develop other parts of the ebook. On the other hand, the reading of the so help me edit documents more accurately and make a better document in the later version.
In the process of writing my ebook also often exchanged with others to complement their part ebool be fuller.
Moreover, as discussed with others I listen to their point of view they like or dislike something in my ebook book so help me repeatedly edited manuscript to have better articles.
Perfect is the enemy of success
There is no perfect ebook. So where do you go boldly and continue to implement it even if it is incomplete, it is still better than nothing at all.
Choose a title
Remember that the title or sometimes it's important to make readers interested in the book quickly.
If you have previously completed course Web or money on my Email marketing, you have to know the technical or titled.
Domain
When you select a book title to make sure that the domain name of the book was on the internet. Choose books that Domain names can be registered.
Document format
Document format ebook book I usually choose the paper size A5.
1.5 line spacing and font is 14 this makes reading the book easier.
I used to margin, down, left is 1.5 cm. Have relatively wide margin a bit is 2-2,5cm.
Source: http://long.vn/bi-quyet-de-viet-ebook/

thanks for sharing
(08-18-2016, 03:51 AM)gummy123 Wrote: The content of your eBook is the most important part. This is where you deliver the value.
If you’re trying to teach your audience something with your eBook (like I’m doing with my study guide), you want to start off by asking the following questions:
  • Who is my ideal target person?

• What EXACTLY is my audience trying to accomplish and how is the content of my eBook related to their goals?

• What struggles will they encounter as they try to reach their goal(s)?

• How can you best create content that helps your ideal target people accomplish their goals and overcome their struggles?
Once you’re very clear on the answers to the above questions, start writing.

I think it's not only including knowledges or information. In there, the author maybe can provide some his/her prediction about what will be going on in the future realated to the things he mentioned in. Because the information or knowledge in the ebook when he wrote may changes after that, give this to readers seem make them curious and want to have an update one in the near future if this one is very valuable  Blush

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How To Start An eBook Business In 5 Easy Steps richardwalter 0 138 01-03-2017, 03:42 AM
Last Post: richardwalter
Rainbow What is the best affiliate ebook ? jamesleph 2 191 12-20-2016, 07:11 PM
Last Post: luffy268
  What is the best way to get started on an ebook? jamesleph 5 304 12-14-2016, 06:52 AM
Last Post: luffy268

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon