• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to write an ebook?
(08-18-2016, 03:51 AM)gummy123 Wrote: The content of your eBook is the most important part. This is where you deliver the value.
If you’re trying to teach your audience something with your eBook (like I’m doing with my study guide), you want to start off by asking the following questions:
  • Who is my ideal target person?

• What EXACTLY is my audience trying to accomplish and how is the content of my eBook related to their goals?

• What struggles will they encounter as they try to reach their goal(s)?

• How can you best create content that helps your ideal target people accomplish their goals and overcome their struggles?
Once you’re very clear on the answers to the above questions, start writing.
First of all, before thinking of writing anything, you need to see if your idea is good enough. You can has the most amazing book in the world but no one buys it because only few people think your idea is good. And those people are not aware of your book.
Ask people around you about your idea, see if they like it. Ask people in your facebook, instagram, tweeter... anywhere! Collect as many answers as possible and then you think if your idea is actually a good idea.
FanInviter - the world's first Facebook mass fanpage inviter!
More honest product review at: https://www.futureproductsreview.com
At first you have to know what you are good at/ are specialized at, since you cannot teach others when you are not sure about your own expertise. Then you can precede with the next steps stated above.
(04-27-2017, 02:57 AM)Johnny0204 Wrote: At first you have to know what you are good at/ are specialized at, since you cannot teach others when you are not sure about your own expertise. Then you can precede with the next steps stated above.

I agree.
FanInviter - the world's first Facebook mass fanpage inviter!
More honest product review at: https://www.futureproductsreview.com
(10-25-2016, 02:36 AM)jonathandarius Wrote: at first, I think we need an interesting idea for own ebook

I think it's very time-consuming

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ebook for SEO? Johnny0204 4 102 04-29-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: Johnny0204
  Ebook in self-development katherinwatsonjr 0 38 04-27-2017, 05:00 PM
Last Post: katherinwatsonjr
  How To Start An eBook Business In 5 Easy Steps richardwalter 5 324 04-27-2017, 04:53 PM
Rainbow What is the best affiliate ebook ? jamesleph 4 339 04-27-2017, 04:47 PM
  What is the best way to get started on an ebook? jamesleph 10 558 04-23-2017, 07:46 AM
Last Post: David910

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon