• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful servers in Netherlands?

Advertise Here

I would like to choose the best host for my client.

He needs fast server with 32 GB of RAM, Linux, 2 TB of disk space and 14 TBs of bandwidth.
my budget - $250/mo. In Netherlands

What are your views on Hostplay.com? I like their pricing. Any experiences dealing with these hosting providers?
I got to know that QHoster.com have servers located in Netherlands. Will it be good choice of web host?
What hosting provider would you choose if you were me and why?
I suggest you to not bother about hosts location and choose the one with best performance. As I know pmgchosting.com provide dedicated servers with skilled server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment at reasonable pricing located in UK.
I want to say that hostsailor.com is able to satisfy all your needs, the OP.
They are proven to be the best in delivering their servers in NL. Prices are competitive and support is online for 24 hours.
Their tech staff is always ready to help.
Here I would choose QHoster.com servers.

Their network and server uptime is quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
Customer/tech support team are always ready to help. They are online 24/7 - this is great.

Recommend this decent web host to other webmasters - HIGHLY!
I second hostsailor.com.
They are able to satisfy the needs of many webmasters with specific demands.
Servers are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
I have done research and must admit pmgchosting.com is really reliable host. These guys know how to maintain servers for best uptime and performance, prices are low.
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know pmgchosting.com are providing fast built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
===>> QHoster.com would be the best bet!

It is also 100% Mobile Ready, so I have the opportunity to manage my hosting account.
This is easy to use hosting provider and I would highly recommend its hosting to other webmasters.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to choose dedicated server in Netherlands Chekinsol 8 114 06-21-2017, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Sensated
  INXY – dedicated servers, content delivery network (CDN), cloud solutions Adam Greer 83 19,579 06-13-2017, 07:51 AM
Last Post: Adam Greer
  Affordable & Powerful VOIP Servers beena 0 35 06-06-2017, 02:23 AM
Last Post: beena
  Dedicated Servers in India? Any reliable web hosts? Lokomas 4 187 05-12-2017, 08:28 AM
Last Post: BlaZe
  solid fast servers Koleb 8 348 04-10-2017, 04:57 AM
Last Post: Seentech
  Dedicated servers Bulgaria? Lokomas 8 240 03-21-2017, 03:11 AM
Last Post: Solaris
  Widest Range of Cloud and Dedicated Servers beena 0 113 03-06-2017, 06:16 AM
  Widest Range of Cloud and Dedicated Servers beena 0 118 03-03-2017, 06:13 AM
  Any professional web hosts with servers in France? Chekinsol 7 212 02-24-2017, 03:37 AM
Last Post: Solaris
  Widest Range of Cloud and Dedicated Servers beena 0 155 02-09-2017, 05:33 AM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon