• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how long google index?
I mean what are you trying to explain? Google Adwords? Are you serious...

Back to OP, it may some days to crawl a page by Google, however, if you are in hurry then try MANUAL CRAWLING via Google Search Console.
It's belong to Google, no idea. 3-5 days

TinTin_Entertainment - BEST NEWS CHANNEL
And some bonuses for you HERE
And HERE
Subscribe NOW !
(11-14-2016, 01:02 AM)davidhai Wrote: i use backlinksindexer to submit link,but i still them are not index

I also use it and I had to wait for 2 days
[Image: onebanner3.gif]
I guess 2 days :p maybe more or less we never know
Covert Gawkr Bonus - Covert Gawkr is a product that simply helps you create a nice and filled with great contents authority site
Just wait, I can't not guarantee anything
(12-20-2016, 07:29 PM)luffy268 Wrote: There's really no set timetable for how quickly your new page will be indexed by Google or how high it will climb, but hey, with the booming Google AdWords business, you can’t really expect them to just hand over the secret sauce.

I do not use indexer, but I manually submit my links. Sometimes, it is really fast. I can see my links in google when searching site:url
But some links are submitted way long before still not indexed. Anyone know why?
FanInviter - the world's first Facebook mass fanpage inviter!
More honest product review at: https://www.futureproductsreview.com
Usually wait 2-3 days. You can use Google's Webmaster Tools to Ping. It's faster.
2-3days but some are indexed more slowly
With Backlinkindexer I think you need to wait from 2 - 3 days.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long does it take to get traffic from google? scotty 23 7,025 04-29-2017, 10:11 PM
Last Post: Johnny0204
  Can's submit url to google Ivy92 21 3,809 04-29-2017, 10:07 PM
Last Post: Johnny0204
  How long does PRINCE2 Foundation/Practitioner take to achieve? richardwalter 0 207 02-15-2017, 05:10 AM
Last Post: richardwalter

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon