• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for High End Server
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
My specs are: 400 gbs of disk, 14 gbs of RAM and 8 Tbs of Data Transfer, Linux.
Having done a search I found Dcxv.com - they look to be ok according to my budget ($100/mo).
What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
I'd say that Kvchosting.com would be best option to get fast server hosting. They have stable network, professional support and high performance of servers.
Hostsailor.com servers can be good for meeting all your needs, the OP.
They will suit any webmasters' needs on favorable terms because of its flexibility and reliability.
Plans are full-featured and prices are affordable.
I recommend to try Hostzealot.com. They are the best in delivering quality servers and there is no downtime on them and their pricing policy is simple and flexible.
YES. Easy to use control panel. The space and bandwidth dcxv.com provided are great and worth the price.
All in all I really do like them, you've got a lot of control over your services to suit your needs.
My recommendation is to rely on Hostzealot.com solutions that have powerful servers. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
Frankly speaking it was very hard to me to find a good web host with stable servers. I browsed many EU web hosting discussion boards and finally found dcxv.com.
I bought one of their VPS hosting accounts - they helped me to choose the best fit. As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it.
I can say Hostzealot.com is trustworthy experienced host. With them you will receive high uptime of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff.
You know a2hosting.com provides stable and reliable servers on lovely conditions.
They offers dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Low cost server is needed for hosting a blog with Hohland 1 57 03-16-2018, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Swiss server hosting Hohland 0 64 03-14-2018, 11:24 AM
Last Post: Hohland
  Server in Europe Vantra 5 81 03-13-2018, 10:30 AM
  Server to buy for hosting an e-shop with Kiosk 5 133 03-13-2018, 10:28 AM
  Looking for dedicated server in Switzerland Seentech 0 17 03-09-2018, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Seentech
  Euboxes: Fully Managed High performance dedicated servers starts at € 59&rapid setup Euboxes 0 23 02-14-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Euboxes
  Server for hosting a heavy website Vantra 4 71 02-12-2018, 08:42 AM
  Buying a server montik 3 68 01-30-2018, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Vantra
  Need a server for my blog montik 7 103 01-24-2018, 10:17 AM
Last Post: montik
  Low cost and solid server for hosting a heavy website Vantra 7 108 01-18-2018, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Kiosk

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon