• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to edit a business listing ?

Advertise Here

Hello Friends,

I would like to know that How to edit a business listing ?
Edit your Google My Business listing to ensure your that your business information on Google is accurate and up-to-date. Change your address, hours, contact info, and photos to help potential customers find you and learn more about your business.

If you manage 10 or more locations of the same business, you can upload and edit business information in bulk. Learn more
If you haven’t already, add or claim your business, then verify your business listing so it's eligible to appear on Maps, Search, and other Google services.
The same question.
I verified my business listing a couple of years ago however editing options do not show up on my google account. How do I get access to edit the listing? Also, do I need to create an additional google places business account to utilize analytics? If I do that will two business listings show up?

TinTin_Entertainment - BEST NEWS CHANNEL
And some bonuses for you HERE
And HERE
Subscribe NOW !
Get Website Development in London - SEO Services in London, telecom service provider UK, telecom services London, telecom service providers in London, Leased line in London. Get in touch with us: 0845 463 3858, likewise visit us: cheapestuktelecoms.co.uk

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you mean Google Business listing?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Useful tool for business Royal Mine 3 60 Today, 06:28 AM
Last Post: Server9host
  For New Business - what are the strategies used in marketing? David 14 2,335 04-14-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: bidaddy
Star Revamply - Duplicate, Edit, Test ANY website in minutes... (REVOLUTIONARY) Baby bear 1 300 04-14-2017, 05:01 AM
Last Post: bidaddy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon