SEMrush
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need 450 gbs of disk space and 7000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Hey guys,
I need your help in choosing the best web hosting provider with automated backups.
Need 450 gbs of disk space and 7000 gbs of bandwidth, Linux.
Budget is $70/mo. +$30
Have you ever heard of dcxv.com?
Are they professional? Can i trust them?

Any alternatives please?
If you are looking for best server hosting I suggest is to get it from RapidDedi.com. You will get high stability of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff
I can honestly say that dcxv.com is the best host in the world. Their features have certainly gotten better and they now offer a lot more for the same price.
There is no denying the fact that their dedicated server hosting is reliable. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.
As an alternative option I know that Okayservers.com is providing top quality services. Their servers are fully-redundant and solid, support is available 24/7 for real!
I am so happy that I chose dcxv.com hosting for my web sites nine months ago.
Setup was fast and their tech support have helped me with transferring my files to their dedicated hosting account.
They offer 24/7 helpful online support via Live chat and also Skype - it is very convenient.
According to my knowledge RapidDedi.com is providing fast servers built with powerful hardware and high customer care level, you will definitely be satisfied with them.
I'd like to say Hostzealot.com provides quality and resourceful plans on sweet terms. They have decent uptime, powerful hardware and support is active and troubleshooting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need about 500GBs of space Dedicated Server Lokomas 3 233 05-04-2017, 02:28 AM
Last Post: Sensated
  Need 1000 gbs of HD disk space - please recommend me some EU dedicated web hosts Chekinsol 8 446 03-21-2017, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Solaris
  Which hosting is better Windows or Linux? AndyJames 7 2,026 12-19-2016, 10:17 AM
Last Post: thanhnhan241096

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon