• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to prepare to get started with blogging?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
I want to do bloging but do not know where to start, and what I need. Give me 1 advice
(05-03-2017, 06:29 AM)luyenyen Wrote: I want to do bloging but do not know where to start, and what I need. Give me 1 advice

1. Web Hosting: You need to have a domain name and domain hosting account-where you will host your web site.
2.Email Marketing Services / Software: You start building your email list from the very beginning of your blog. Although there is no traffic or just a few people, you need to start building an email list.
       + Find out where there is a need and find out what people are currently searching online for to find the answer to that need.
       + Build a website with all relevant content to help people meet specific needs;
       + Dump Traffic into your website and persuade some of your visitors to join your mailing list;
       + Start monetizing your site by selling your own advertising space, affiliate marketing, and selling your own products;
       + Optimize the whole process so that you do not have to do much work and the system is still working well.
Best Regards,
SuSan.

You need to prepare your mind to constantly work in a long time before getting any income...
(05-03-2017, 09:30 AM)Susan Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 06:29 AM)luyenyen Wrote: I want to do bloging but do not know where to start, and what I need. Give me 1 advice

1. Web Hosting: You need to have a domain name and domain hosting account-where you will host your web site.
2.Email Marketing Services / Software: You start building your email list from the very beginning of your blog. Although there is no traffic or just a few people, you need to start building an email list.
       + Find out where there is a need and find out what people are currently searching online for to find the answer to that need.
       + Dump Traffic into your website and persuade some of your visitors to join your mailing list;
       + Start monetizing your site by selling your own advertising space, affiliate marketing, and selling your own products;
       + Optimize the whole process so that you do not have to do much work and the system is still working well.

very nice.You need to seek funding
The first thing you need is get good hosting and second you need to add content to your blog for that either you can write yourself or you can use services like iwriter or constant content and then you can start marketing your blog.
Play In Pool Table : A Pool table is all you need in your home.
1.Buy host and domain
2.Learn how to use WordPress or coding
3.Chose niche
4.Word hard
SiteSync Review - Best honest review
SiteSync website backup tool - Totally automatic software, no matter your website is WP, HTML...
SiteSync Bonuses - Bonuses worth $5000 in total 
(05-21-2017, 02:55 AM)WillGraham Wrote: 1.Buy host and domain
2.Learn how to use WordPress or coding
3.Chose niche
4.Word hard

5.and If you want more traffic you need to seo keyword to top gg
You have to prepare a hosting and a domain, thinking about the language that you will use for building your website.
(05-03-2017, 09:30 AM)Susan Wrote:

Nice! Thank you! Blush

I think the first important thing is that you know what areas are your strengths. Then you will write your blog to focus on that area to be effective.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which blogging niche is best to earn the most money from google Adsense? Deign 4 323 07-28-2018, 07:41 AM
Last Post: Mikky
  Is blogging a very slow way of making money? Sima 5 351 07-11-2018, 02:07 AM
Last Post: Liam9
  The Importance of Blogging in SEO Bela 27 3,421 06-13-2018, 09:45 PM
Last Post: Gladys92
  Make Money Blogging Tips To Get Started chad 21 2,033 11-13-2017, 06:29 AM
Last Post: zaleckihudle12
  Guest Posting/Blogging? Kitanookami 4 474 07-17-2017, 06:38 AM
Last Post: kaiba134
  Blogging tips AliceFowell 7 798 06-24-2017, 10:02 AM
  Best blogging platform RH-Calvin 13 6,978 06-24-2017, 09:50 AM
  Top Tips from Blogging Experts for Beginners gummy123 9 1,269 06-20-2017, 01:31 AM
Last Post: JoeEvans
  How to make money with blogging? luyenyen 5 495 06-19-2017, 03:45 AM
Last Post: SonVu
  Blogging question bocka 4 1,222 08-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Last Post: anna91

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon