Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What to prepare to get started with blogging?

Advertise Here

I want to do bloging but do not know where to start, and what I need. Give me 1 advice
(05-03-2017, 06:29 AM)luyenyen Wrote: I want to do bloging but do not know where to start, and what I need. Give me 1 advice

1. Web Hosting: You need to have a domain name and domain hosting account-where you will host your web site.
2.Email Marketing Services / Software: You start building your email list from the very beginning of your blog. Although there is no traffic or just a few people, you need to start building an email list.
       + Find out where there is a need and find out what people are currently searching online for to find the answer to that need.
       + Build a website with all relevant content to help people meet specific needs;
       + Dump Traffic into your website and persuade some of your visitors to join your mailing list;
       + Start monetizing your site by selling your own advertising space, affiliate marketing, and selling your own products;
       + Optimize the whole process so that you do not have to do much work and the system is still working well.
Best Regards,
SuSan.

You need to prepare your mind to constantly work in a long time before getting any income...
(05-03-2017, 09:30 AM)Susan Wrote:
(05-03-2017, 06:29 AM)luyenyen Wrote: I want to do bloging but do not know where to start, and what I need. Give me 1 advice

1. Web Hosting: You need to have a domain name and domain hosting account-where you will host your web site.
2.Email Marketing Services / Software: You start building your email list from the very beginning of your blog. Although there is no traffic or just a few people, you need to start building an email list.
       + Find out where there is a need and find out what people are currently searching online for to find the answer to that need.
       + Build a website with all relevant content to help people meet specific needs;
       + Dump Traffic into your website and persuade some of your visitors to join your mailing list;
       + Start monetizing your site by selling your own advertising space, affiliate marketing, and selling your own products;
       + Optimize the whole process so that you do not have to do much work and the system is still working well.

very nice.You need to seek funding
Profit builder 2.0 :Best support for WordPress
Social Daddy reviewGood support for internet monetization
jvzoo Academy reviewDedicated training make money internet
syndlab review
The first thing you need is get good hosting and second you need to add content to your blog for that either you can write yourself or you can use services like iwriter or constant content and then you can start marketing your blog.
Play In Pool Table : A Pool table is all you need in your home.
1.Buy host and domain
2.Learn how to use WordPress or coding
3.Chose niche
4.Word hard
SiteSync Review - Best honest review
SiteSync website backup tool - Totally automatic software, no matter your website is WP, HTML...
SiteSync Bonuses - Bonuses worth $5000 in total 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Top Tips from Blogging Experts for Beginners gummy123 8 512 05-26-2017, 05:11 PM
Last Post: TVPinoy
  Blogging tips AliceFowell 5 255 05-23-2017, 04:16 AM
Last Post: SonVu
  How to make money with blogging? luyenyen 4 98 05-12-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: jackychen
  Best blogging platform RH-Calvin 10 1,659 04-24-2017, 11:13 PM
Last Post: katherinwatsonjr
  The Importance of Blogging in SEO Bela 14 871 03-18-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: RichRich
  Make Money Blogging Tips To Get Started chad 9 712 03-17-2017, 04:51 AM
Last Post: RichRich
  Blogging question bocka 4 575 08-23-2016, 05:42 PM
Last Post: anna91
Thumbs Up Kickstarting Your Blogging Profits! Blogging For Cash! Baby bear 2 478 06-28-2016, 11:03 AM
Last Post: queenie6879
  Blogging website for others top200 10 2,236 06-26-2016, 11:25 PM
Last Post: roycareyou

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon