• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shera Yoast SEO premium
Thumbs Up 
hi guys!
[Image: seo.jpg]
Yoast SEO Premium is A very useful paid tool! 
Installation instructions:http://review-bonuss.com/yoast-seo-premi...e-download
you can see more and download free yoast SEO Premium in review-bonuss.com
get link
you can foolow facebook get huge bonus free:
https://www.facebook.com/Product-reviewi...691811553/
good luck 1
jackychen.
Profit builder 2.0 :Best support for WordPress
Social Daddy reviewGood support for internet monetization
jvzoo Academy reviewDedicated training make money internet
syndlab review
The article I'm in need
The article I'm in require
Very helpful but Yoast SEO free is still enough
You mean to say that you want this tool stop spamming by the way...
East Coast Cycling Club: Join The Mountain Bike Riders Club
Picking A Mountain Bike: Learn how to select the best mountain bike.
If there are opportunities you can buy and use to know better. However, the first thing we can see is the difference between the two versions. The layout and layout features. Also, with the features available in the free version, you will see some premium features in the premium version.

In this article, I will introduce to you all the settings in the paid version of Yoast SEO plugin.
Dashboard
Unlike the free version. Yoast SEO Premium has a set of 
layout is different way. As you can see, in the Dashboard dashboard. You can set some general settings, turn on tracking your website under incognito mode.
[Image: 1-10.jpg?resize=768%2C496&ssl=1]
Title & meta
Same as free version. In this paid version. In the title and meta settings you can see some other features such as preventing index pages of the form "/ page / number".
[Image: 2-9.jpg?resize=768%2C557&ssl=1]
Social
When you open the Social feature in the paid version. I can not see Pinterest. But other social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, Google+ are almost still set up as the free version.
[Image: 3.1-1.jpg?resize=768%2C388&ssl=1]
XML Sitemaps
Instead of splitting up different tabs in the free version. In this paid version. The XML Sitemap section refers to a general setup page. This includes features similar to the free version only. This section does not say what Yoast SEO Premium is different from the free version
[Image: 4-9.jpg?resize=768%2C682&ssl=1]
Permalinks
In static route settings as well as free version. It is no different than the appearance of canonical card settings.
[Image: 5.png?resize=768%2C338&ssl=1]
Internal Links
For paid version of Yoast SEO plugin. You will find a new feature but not strange. It is the Internal Links. New here is a new set up. But here you can see the breadcrumb settings that the paid version also has.
RSS
Three parts in the Advanced version for free. Now in paid version it is separated into different sections. As you can see in the picture below is the setting for RSS.
Profit builder 2.0 :Best support for WordPress
Social Daddy reviewGood support for internet monetization
jvzoo Academy reviewDedicated training make money internet
syndlab review
It's too heavy for me to install.Please point me to the installation

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Takevoucher] Premium Account / Key for Filehosts norival1992 0 78 06-22-2017, 03:50 AM
Last Post: norival1992
  Starting at $30/Mo TEMOK Offers Super Fast Dedicated Proxies | 24/7 Premium Support tk-hassan 0 83 06-12-2017, 04:24 AM
Last Post: tk-hassan

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon