• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cloud VPS hosting solutions?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Hello There!
Recently I have looked through viux.com offer nice cloud VPS hosting solutions.
I want to launch my new forum. Need your help to choose the host.

I require 40 gbs of HD.
Please share your thoughts regarding their services there?
Okayservers Network offers numerous VPS hosting plans allowing you to fully control your corner of the web. Using our VPS Hosting service, you will be given a full control over your share of the server and are allowed to use it any way you want without any interference from us.

The Cloud based VPS models are perfect for hosting critical applications or professional production environments. Our latest hardware guarantees stable service and high availability out of the box, no additional configurations required. We provide reliable and cheap windows VPS hosting.
Must say that VIUX.com cloud web hosting service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
I frequently ask questions of their support staff on all different topics and they are always patient and helpful.
I found viux.com cloud web host after days of reading reviews about hundreds of hosting services.
That was seven years ago. I now have dozens of businesses, along with family and friends, as clients with them.
Very pleased that I stumbled on to viux.com and their affordable cloud hosting services.
Not only is their hardware awesome, they respond like instantly to questions and support issues. Try getting a response from the big hosting companies...lol. That's why I chose them.
I can highly recommend viux.com cloud hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 90 minutes for help.
Their uptime is great. Not many features or add-ons for web site (no SQL, at least on my plan, for example).

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  which hosting is best for getting dedicated servers at? Seentech 3 36 08-15-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: montik
  Choosing a server from a right hosting provider Kiosk 1 131 08-14-2018, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  How To Choose Best Dedicated Server Hosting Plan? serverwala 0 133 07-19-2018, 06:27 AM
Last Post: serverwala
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 51 07-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: simonbrito
  hosting.uk vs yourlasthost.com montik 1 103 07-05-2018, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 51 07-04-2018, 06:08 PM
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 53 07-02-2018, 06:01 PM
  INXY – dedicated servers, content delivery network (CDN), cloud solutions Adam Greer 93 30,248 06-08-2018, 05:33 AM
Last Post: Adam Greer
  dedicated hosting over cloud hosting jacobwallace 0 119 05-23-2018, 06:26 AM
Last Post: jacobwallace
  Managed dedicated server hosting solutions? Altrope 6 222 05-02-2018, 05:50 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon