Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still submit sites to web directories

Advertise Here

Hey,
I got a question for you guys that - Are you still submit sites to web directories ??? I mostly prefer submit them to Technorati only.
I used to submit my sites to web directories around 4 years ago. But haven't since.

Chad
Need Free Image Hosting? Visit My new Photo Hosting and sharing website.
MyPhotoHosting.com
Free Photo and Image Hosting Website

AnswerPail.com
New Fast Growing Questions & Answer Website Topics on virtually anything.

You might want to look at this another thread: http://webmasterbabble.com/showthread.ph...70#pid6770
I submit my posts to high quality PR article directories that has high domain and page authority.
(10-16-2014, 03:37 AM)johnnleo Wrote: I submit my posts to high quality PR article directories that has high domain and page authority.

You didn't get me bro! I was talking about WEB DIRECTORIES like: Yahoo Directory, DMOZ and Technorati. 462
Yes. We can use directories in our promotion activities but now it much more about quality meaning avoiding low quality directories instead using quality high PR relevant category posting. Some of the popular sites mentioned above.
Submitting to directories with domain authority would help the overall SEO, but it might be possible to rank without them. I might consider linking out to some in the near future. Nonetheless, I would be more concerned about social sharing these days.
[Image: 00010030.gif]
nice post
(11-26-2014, 10:35 AM)brainmoore Wrote: Yes. We can use directories in our promotion activities but now it much more about quality meaning avoiding low quality directories instead using quality high PR relevant category posting. Some of the popular sites mentioned above.
Yes. Site submission to web directories still carries importance. They can offer do-follow backlinks which carries value for the site.
Advertise Here
Hotels Siddhartha Inn - Hotels in Nagpur

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it necessary to submit your url to google? Jonaq2 32 9,167 12-14-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: marcko

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon