• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still submit sites to web directories
http://webmasterbabble.com/showthread.ph...70#pid6770
I always submit my single sites
I also submit my website at google submit url
Instamate 2.0 Review - The Worlds Only Tool That WILL

OPEN THE FLOODGATES TO ORGANIC VIRAL TRAFFIC & SET YOUR INSTAGRAM
On Complete Autopilot 24/7. | WP Review | BC |  Jimdo | Hatenablog
I submit my posts to high quality PR article directories that has high domain and page authority.
(04-03-2014, 08:48 PM)sanusense Wrote: Hey,
I got a question for you guys that - Are you still submit sites to web directories ???  I mostly prefer submit them to Technorati only.

I still do like you and it's very effective
Greg answered correctly, NO, is the short answer. There is no easy way to rake in blacklinks. That being said submitting your website to directories that are related to your industry, social media, and local directories will help you. Stop looking for an easy way to build up your website traffic and start writing original relevant content that the search engines want, if you haven't started there then you are failing before you even start.
Thank you for the fantastic thread. I thought that web directories no longer worked as they were considered low quality by Google with users posting spam sites to directories. Now after reading your thread I have found out that there is still link juice if you can target the high PR directories. Also thank you for mentioning some of the web directories with high PR it saves me some effort in finding them myself. Are there any more high PR web directories that are worth posting to?
(04-10-2015, 02:30 AM)himu Wrote:
(11-26-2014, 10:35 AM)brainmoore Wrote: Yes. We can use directories in our promotion activities but now it much more about quality meaning avoiding low quality directories instead using quality high PR relevant category posting. Some of the popular sites mentioned above.

Many of directorys have option to submit your site. But these directory doesn't approved any link in their website. I think if you search directory sites and submit your link these sites that's waste your time.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is it necessary to submit your url to google? Jonaq2 32 8,746 12-14-2016, 03:07 AM
Last Post: marcko

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon