• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to use bootstrap template ?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Hi, I am hina eni, and I am a marketing student. I am thinking to start my business of marketing agency in which I run a social media campaign, social media marketing and graphic designing. We also arrange the seminar , conferences and events. Well its just an idea. All I have to do is to make my company's website. As this is a startup company, I dont want to hire any web designer or developer for my website. I just wanted to live my company website by spending money on just buying the domain and hosting.The partner of my company told me that there are many free bootstrap templates on the internet which we can use it and design our website. So I am thinking to use the bootstrap template and create it myself. As I dont have any idea how to use it. I have downloaded the model of my choice .now I wanted to know on which tool that template runs? I will do some web designing Dubai by watching some tutorials. Kindly help me
I'm building a website   assignment writing service  for a business. The business has 6 locations. I'm wondering can I use bootstrap and some of the apache JavaScript files for commercial use? I really like the sleek and fluid design of bootstrap.
I can see their websites now
Most importantly admire your offer, similar to your site, the trust can impart to you more magnificent blog and Thanks for such post and keep it up. dissertation writing service  has made a decent showing here to put all the data substance and data at one spot.
Above all appreciate your offer, like your webpage, the trust can grant to you more brilliant blog and Thanks for such post and keep it up. paper composing administration has made a fair appearing here to put every one of the information substance and information at one spot.
Sell your house San Antonio|Sell your house San Antonio TX|Stop foreclosure San Antonio
While searching for tutorials about bootstrap templated just read your thoughts about this and I must say it is good for my Buy best assignment writing cheap to use this to it while designing it and if I need help then will contact you surely.
Yeah, it can be tricky starting your agency-- there's a lot of similar services out there!  But, that shouldn't discourage you, though.  I actually got this idea from Ways to Ensure You're Hiring the Right Marketing Company, and it says the agency's marketing should be up to par itself-- so you're right in ensuring that your own platform is sending the right message!  I'd be interested to know more about how your progress is going with starting your agency.
U HAVE 2 link it to either a url or add the CSS and then you code based on the specific boostrapt text like 'jumbotron' etc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the use of Jumbotron in Bootstrap? sulbha 5 249 12-14-2017, 12:02 AM
Last Post: craigcoda
  Template questions Udiloro 3 255 10-21-2017, 12:50 AM
Last Post: Justin Batata
  Explain what pagination in bootstrap is and how they are classified? sulbha 0 107 09-19-2017, 01:24 AM
Last Post: sulbha
  What are the template tags in Wordpress? johnydavid 7 841 09-04-2017, 10:00 PM
Last Post: jonny deep
  What is a template? beingchinmay 2 637 05-30-2017, 01:07 AM
Last Post: blakemarlon
  How to center an ad in mybb forum template? gman22 10 13,489 08-14-2016, 09:26 PM
Last Post: William Leonard
  Need a free css website template. Any suggestions? scotty 8 7,851 06-04-2016, 09:07 PM
Last Post: andyrod
  How do you integrate a mybb forum into a css website template? Dylan215 10 43,056 02-28-2016, 08:41 AM
Last Post: smithvider
  What are the template tags in WordPress? beingchinmay 1 667 02-01-2016, 02:55 AM
Last Post: Smith-K

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon