• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a server for my blog
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Servers from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com were recommended to me for hosting blogs with and I need to know which one is the best for my needs?
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.

Hostwinds.com have been nothing but superb. I tried two other hosts before I jumped to them and have been completely satisfied since.
I'd advise you to use a server from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and hostsailor.com.
Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties you are experiencing. Highly recommended.
I believe Hostwinds.com will suit all your demands.
Their cPanel makes it very easy to navigate everything for someone who doesn't know too much about the intricate workings of webhosts and servers. They also offer great tools, easy to use with intuitive video training available.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month...
I am really happy to have found hostwinds.com ssd hosting service. Really professional.
I have also found the control panel very easy to use making the first setup and config there after quick.
Cheap and reliable servers are available from OISsite.com and QHoster.com.
Uptime and speed is great, SSL is awesome, and the price is on point with everything else out there. Unsurpassed in service; which for most of us is really what matters.
The guys at HOSTWINDS.com know their stuff, and more than that they're very good at explaining anything to newbies.
The customer service has excellent feedback time via e-mail and solved all problems for a website newbie like me.
Servers which A2hosting.com and QHoster.com provide are worthwhile.
People, you are getting what you are paying for. They could be faster on tech support, but they solve the problems. But if you compare the price against what you getting they are top notch.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to buy for hsoitng an e-shop with Kiosk 1 91 Yesterday, 10:38 AM
Last Post: montik
  Server for hosting a heavy website Vantra 4 52 02-12-2018, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Hohland
  Buying a server montik 3 61 01-30-2018, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Vantra
  Low cost and solid server for hosting a heavy website Vantra 7 76 01-18-2018, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Kiosk
  Solid server from the right provider Kingston 6 84 01-16-2018, 08:40 AM
Last Post: swisslayer
  Need powerful server in Switzerland Nickelsons 4 83 12-04-2017, 08:05 AM
Last Post: Vantra
Lightbulb Exclusive European Server starts at €59 and instant setup !! Euboxes 0 42 11-24-2017, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Euboxes
  Looking for server: 1 TB (ssd) - HD Chekinsol 4 97 11-17-2017, 03:42 AM
Last Post: Nickelsons
  Solid server with high uptime and webmaster-friendly support Vantra 3 88 11-15-2017, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Hohland
  Which server uis better to sign up with? Kiosk 4 98 11-01-2017, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Seentech

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon