• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are doorway pages?
hello friends,

What are doorway pages?
Doorway pages are pages that are made for spamdexing. This is for spamming the record of a web index by embeddings comes about for specific expressions with the motivation behind sending guests to an alternate page.
Hi

Door pages are simple HTML pages that are customized for certain keywords or phrases, and they are programmed to be visible only by specific search engines and their spiders. The purpose of these gateway pages is to rip the search engines into giving high ranking to these sites; It sounds fine unless you do not know that they are not a fixed destination. Instead, the doorway pages are specifically targeted for search engine spiders - once the searchers land on a doorway page, they will immediately see the "real" website Is redirected to.

Hopr this help you.
Simply understood, this is the term referring to websites that are designed to redirect users to a certain website. The purpose of improving keyword rankings
Auto Profit System - Perfet Tool Can Help You Simplify The Process Of Getting Subscribers As Well As Buyers
Doorway Pages are Black Hat SEO techniques because it is a technique which presents two different contents to user and web crawler. It is a spamming technique.
Doorway/Gateway pages: Webpages that are designed specially to achieve higher rank in search engines. Here users are re-directed to a page which the website wanted the user to visit.
Doorways are sites or pages created to rank highly for specific search queries. They are bad for users because they can lead to multiple similar pages in user search results, where each result ends up taking the user to essentially the same destination. They can also lead users to intermediate pages that are not as useful as the final destination.

Here are some examples of doorways:
  • Having multiple domain names or pages targeted at specific regions or cities that funnel users to one page
  • Pages generated to funnel visitors into the actual usable or relevant portion of your site(s)
  • Substantially similar pages that are closer to search results than a clearly defined, browseable hierarchy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Creating Subdomain OR Internal Pages Siddhartha 3 1,071 12-14-2017, 07:01 AM
Last Post: shrikrishnatech
  How to fix massive 404 pages? kalmakuran 2 36 09-28-2017, 04:27 AM
Last Post: sulbha
  What is Doorway Pages? Red Bui 6 124 09-20-2017, 03:07 AM
Last Post: mammaaskitchen
  What is Doorway Pages? virginoilseom 7 104 09-16-2017, 02:21 AM
Last Post: thiennp
  How can I see what pages are indexed? lovemarriageastrologysolution 4 112 09-13-2017, 01:04 AM
Last Post: susanburling
  How can I see what pages are indexed? lavikhan045 5 103 09-06-2017, 09:01 PM
Last Post: jonny deep
  How can I see what pages are indexed in Google? bugleaccess 10 346 08-23-2017, 11:11 PM
Last Post: Dexter
  How to check no of indexed pages of my website ? Sanusaini 6 103 08-20-2017, 11:43 PM
Last Post: hangraolytam
  How can I see what pages are indexed in Google? ShrutiDesai 1 54 06-28-2017, 04:56 AM
Last Post: sinelogixtech
  How to optimize web pages slugs? jeya vinoth 4 137 06-25-2017, 06:41 AM
Last Post: nahikar

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon