• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Low cost and solid server for hosting a heavy website
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
I'm looking for a low cost and solid server for hosting a heavy website and two hosts are in my mind: hostwinds.com and legionbox.com, so which way is better to follow?
What are the provider’s requirements to cancel a hosting contract? What is their required period of notice?
I just moved my site to Hostwinds.com for a couple of reasons. Their price is great.
They have huge amount of space, traffic and domain. They also have exceptional customer service. I had no problems getting everything set up.
Comparing hostwinds.com and legionbox.com plans I want to say they are both quality and reliable and servers are supported well for 24 hours.
Their servers are fast and fully featured with everything needed to run professional websites, and security is their number one priority for all their customers.
Servers from hostsailor.com and hostround.com can be suitable for your demands.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it's a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.
If you ask me, my 2 favorite web hosts are: Kvchosting.net and Hostingsource.com
Compare their vps hosting deals that are based on ssd storage and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Servers from kvchosting.net and integralhost.net can be good for meeting all your needs.
Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Affordable Managed Dedicated Server? Lokomas 0 13 08-17-2018, 02:50 AM
Last Post: Lokomas
  which hosting is best for getting dedicated servers at? Seentech 3 36 08-15-2018, 10:48 AM
Last Post: montik
  Choosing a server from a right hosting provider Kiosk 1 131 08-14-2018, 06:32 AM
Last Post: Altrope
  Dedicated Server France With Great Uptime | ServerWala serverwala 0 20 08-06-2018, 02:16 AM
Last Post: serverwala
  Server to buy from a decent provider montik 4 113 08-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Sensated
  Server to sign up with Hohland 4 164 07-31-2018, 12:42 AM
Last Post: Koleb
  Dedicated Server USA with 99.999% uptime & Endless Support serverwala 0 44 07-26-2018, 04:38 AM
  How To Choose Best Dedicated Server Hosting Plan? serverwala 0 133 07-19-2018, 06:27 AM
  Economy Cloud Server offerings that will suit your budget needs simonbrito 0 51 07-06-2018, 05:19 PM
Last Post: simonbrito
  hosting.uk vs yourlasthost.com montik 1 103 07-05-2018, 04:23 AM
Last Post: Chekinsol

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon