• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suggestion: Native Ads for WMB community
Lightbulb 
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Hi Chad,

Why don't you have some Native ads on this forum, I have been a member of this forum for a long time and seen the success of this community. Try out native ads for sometime and see the result. You can try the them on up top or maybe footer.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you and your family  453
(01-02-2018, 12:05 AM)sanusense Wrote: Hi Chad,

Why don't you have some Native ads on this forum, I have been a member of this forum for a long time and seen the success of this community. Try out native ads for sometime and see the result. You can try the them on up top or maybe footer.

Anyway, Happy New Year to you and your family  453

Thanks for posting this great suggestion sanusense. 
I actually awhile back signed up for a content.ad account and then somehow forget about the account until I started looking for native ad networks again after this post.
Then I saw content.ad and remembered I had signed up for them but forgot to verify my email.

I'm now giving content.ad a try on the forum and we'll see how it goes. 

For now I put it in the first post and bottom of forum. 

I like how content.ad has a low payout of $50.00 I'll be happy even if it covers the hosting cost and domain fees of the forum. 

Thanks for the suggestion and being a part of the webmasterbabble.com community and helping this forum grow. 

Looking forward to many more years with this forum and it's great members. Smile

Can't believe in February webmasterbabble.com will be online 6 years. 

Happy new year to you and your family as well as the other members on this forum. 

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

You can try Mgid.com ads, they also pays well. I also tried Outbrain but they are for bigger sites, however Mgid is for mid range marketers. Just give them a try!
(01-03-2018, 12:35 AM)sanusense Wrote: You can try Mgid.com ads, they also pays well. I also tried Outbrain but they are for bigger sites, however Mgid is for mid range marketers. Just give them a try!

Thanks. I'll check out MGID as well. 

SO far the content.ad ads are working and getting clicks and bringing in some revenue so at least they're working. 

Chad
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon