• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QHoster.com vs HostingSource.com
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Which VPS is better to have a deal with comparing deals from QHoster.com and HostingSource.com? What would you do being in my place?
VPS deals from kvchosting.net and rockhoster.com may suit all your needs.
The server is responsive, the network is fast, and the customer service is excellent.
Plans from QHoster.com and KVChosting.net are full-featured and servers are well-balanced.
Their Web hosting is marvelous! For a low price you can have a perfect Web host, it has a lot of features and is smooth to use. I never had any problems using their Web hosting. I suggest you to use them for a 99.9% uptime website!
I've been working with QHoster.com for a little over a year now and I have to say their customer service is second to none.
Every time I have a question or need their assistance I find them to be quick to answer and quick to act.
I signed up with QHoster.com host and everything went very smooth.
The uptime is very good and I haven't faced any problems yet.
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
Servers from hostsailor.com and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
Their customer support personnel is skillful and knowledgeable. Their support is wonderful. Real people help in real time help kindly with issues big and small.
After searching for advice on web hosting providers, decided to go with QHoster.com web host.
Don't look any further - if they come cheaper you will never get this level of support. It's about time a company started to take the industry seriously and treat people as people and not e-mail addresses.
So I still don't know which plan - QHoster.com and HostingSource.com - is better to sign up with?

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon