• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Python or PHP?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Hi, I want to learn how to program. I have zero knowledge and starting from scratch. Should I learn Python first or PHP? Which one is easier and more useful?
both have their advantages.Its upto you what you want to do after you learn coding.
It depends on what exactly do you want
Seemingly, Python isn't simply more clear than PHP, however is more intelligible than most other programming dialects. 5. Python has a less difficult linguistic structure – This might be on the grounds that the sentence structure is less complex and the code simpler to comprehend and write in Python. ... That is by and large not the situation with something that you write in PHP.
Python provides that mainly with Django, which is generally the de facto web framework choice in Python. Compared to that, PHP has Kohana, Symfony, CodeIgniter, and Zend. ... The learning curve these days is more closely related to frameworks than languages
Python is a general purpose language which means it can be used to build just about anything, which will be made easy with the right tools/libraries. Professionally, Python is great for backend web development, data analysis, artificial intelligence and scientific computing.
Python is a more powerful language than PHP in all sense and got a better scope too. In fact PHP is just a scripting language while python is a programming language that can be used for scripting too. Both languages are easy to learn but if you are familiar with C language then PHP is easier.
Python provides that mainly with Django, which is generally the de facto web framework choice in Python. Compared to that, PHP has Kohana, Symfony, CodeIgniter and Zend. ... The learning curve these days is more closely related to frameworks than languages.22 Oct 2014
Choice of language entirely depends on your intention. What do you want to do with the language, if it's about simple websites then PHP is the most obvious choice, otherwise Python offers a lot of versatility and applications.

If you want expert help for product development, i would recommend this site https://www.boldare.com they have the best developers.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon