• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most beautiful in the world..?
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
Hello Everyone,

Please tell me, Which country is the most beautiful in the world..?
It is Scotland. 

And finally, the world’s most beautiful country is revealed: Scotland. Who can deny that these wild beaches, deep lochs and craggy castles are some of the most wonderful and beautiful sights in the world
I think that there are many beautiful places in the world, memories, our mood make a special place for us. I was on a business trip in Greece. At the airport it was difficult to find a car, we quarreled with one girl because of a taxi, so I met my wife. I then fell in love with a stern young woman and this country with the beautiful myths of ancient Greece and a rich culture. We also spent the honeymoon in Greece, only this time I thought carefully about our trip. I bought tickets in advance, ordered a taxi to the airport https://www.hellenictaxi.com/ , booked a room in a hotel in Halkidiki. It's a very quiet and quiet place for a good rest. I love New Jersey, but I believe that Greece is the most beautiful country in the world!
thanks for advise...
(06-14-2018, 02:27 AM)Simi123 Wrote: It is Scotland. 

And finally, the world’s most beautiful country is revealed: Scotland. Who can deny that these wild beaches, deep lochs and craggy castles are some of the most wonderful and beautiful sights in the world

I think every country has its own beauty, can't compare.
Each point of the globe has its own charms, but unfortunately we can not all see.
[Image: most-beautiful-countries-5.jpg]
Do you know this country?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Most played game in the world..? ranisharma1531 3 128 Yesterday, 04:09 AM
Last Post: annapham
  Oldest game in the world..? angilpari1122 3 93 Yesterday, 04:03 AM
  Hollywood movie star in the world...? rajshreedixit01 1 104 Yesterday, 04:01 AM
  Most Famous athletes in the world in 2018...? angilpari1122 1 116 Yesterday, 03:59 AM
  famous country in the world..? rajshreedixit01 3 131 Yesterday, 03:54 AM
  First famous person in the world...? nishajain1421 1 107 Yesterday, 03:53 AM
  Most Favorite Number in the World...? jasminekour12 1 49 Yesterday, 03:50 AM
  world's smallest country...? ranisharma1531 2 87 Yesterday, 03:36 AM
  deadliest countries in the world 2018..? vishakhajain 3 117 08-07-2018, 03:33 AM
Last Post: andysimi
  Powerful country in the world..? jasminekour12 2 119 08-07-2018, 03:22 AM
Last Post: andysimi

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon