• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question About Consulting
Answerpail.com Question and Answer Website
A member of our family is having a difficult time at his job. He is into blogging. Every time I talk to him, I feel how frustrated he was with his career. I can see that he is developing a depression. I'm not sure if its normal but he seems not okay. How do I help him cope with life easily? Does he need to consult a health expert? Is it something serious?
Constant frustration may lead to a depression. A cousin of mine was diagnosed with having a depressive disorder. He seeks the help of a psychiatrist. He is recovering right now.
(06-28-2018, 01:57 AM)Kristina Martin Wrote: A member of our family is having a difficult time at his job. He is into blogging. Every time I talk to him, I feel how frustrated he was with his career. I can see that he is developing a depression. I'm not sure if its normal but he seems not okay. How do I help him cope with life easily? Does he need to consult a health expert? Is it something serious?

Emotional support from your family is all he needs right now.
(06-28-2018, 01:57 AM)Kristina Martin Wrote: A member of our family is having a difficult time at his job. He is into blogging. Every time I talk to him, I feel how frustrated he was with his career. I can see that he is developing a depression. I'm not sure if its normal but he seems not okay. How do I help him cope with life easily? Does he need to consult a health expert? Is it something serious?

I hope he's already coping by now. Sometimes, constant frustration leads to a serious depression. He will need emotional support from family and friends.
(07-11-2018, 09:49 PM)Dreamslove Wrote: Constant frustration may lead to a depression.  A cousin of mine was diagnosed with having a depressive disorder.  He seeks the help of a psychiatrist. He is recovering right now.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Dreamslove. That's exactly what our neighbor tells us regarding depression.  She mentioned to us about seeking help from this page: https://www.betterhelp.com/advice/depression . However, we'll still observe him and talk to him about it later.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Forex trading question Razer2 2 111 07-20-2018, 03:40 AM
Last Post: Xudajy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon