Your Ad Here
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do I get rid of the Mixdj toolbar?

Advertise Here

This is so annoying. I downloaded a flash player to play some videos on a website, and I managed to download a toolbar called mixdj as well and I also get some links pointing to supreme savings.

I'm using firefox and can't for the life of me figure out how to get rid of this annoying toolbar and supreme savings crap. 1066

Thanks

Bigbear
I had that same thing and had to disable it via the extensions in my browser. Not sure if it removed it from my computer completely but at least it doesn't show up and intterupt my browsing.

In firefox you click on tools, and then addons and your extensions will be in there. Click on the trash can when you see mixdj and the supreme savings addon and. Delete both of those extensions and you shouldn't see that annoying toolbar or the supreme savings crap anymore.

For Internet explorer you Click the Tools button, and then click Manage Add-ons.
Under Show, select Downloaded controls to display all ActiveX controls.

For Chrome you
Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar which is on the top right of the browser and has 3 stripes on it.
Then Select Tools.
Then Select Extensions.

Chad
Need Free Image Hosting? Visit My new Photo Hosting and sharing website.
MyPhotoHosting.com
Free Photo and Image Hosting Website

AnswerPail.com
New Fast Growing Questions & Answer Website Topics on virtually anything.

Thanks.

That was a huge help. I finally got it removed.
Thanks, i'm looking for a solution to get rid of that F* anoying thing! Thank Chad!
tks for your post, that is my problem
[Image: onebanner3.gif]
You can download AdwCleaner utility from the below link. ...
Before starting AdwCleaner, close all open programs and internet browsers, then double-click on the AdwCleaner icon.
When the AdwCleaner program will open, click on the Scan button as shown below.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I get rid of that Pesky Iminent Toolbar smiley that's on my computer? Joshua 8 4,403 11-28-2016, 09:28 AM
Last Post: Michael Burrows

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon