• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you integrate a mybb forum into a css website template?
I have a free css website template that I found on the web. I want to integrate a mybb forum into this template. Does anybody on here know how to do that?

Any help would be appreciated. I have tried and can't get the dang forum to go in. I just keep getting a white screen.

Thanks

Dylan215
I think I read somewhere that the files you need to edit are the header and footer templates. I'll see if I can find the website where I read it at.

In the mean time. Hopefully someone else may be able to help you.

Good Luck

Scotty
Thanks Scotty. Those were the files I needed to edit. When I have more time, I'll try to give more detail on exactly how to insert the forum into a template.

Dylan215
Your welcome. Glad you got it integrated.

Scotty
Yep the header and footer files are what you want to edit. You want to put the templates header code into the forums header code. Same with the footer code. Im on my smarttphone.

Will explain better when I'm on my conputer.
AnswerPail.com
Questions & Answer Website Ask or answer questions on any topic.

I have a free css website template that I found on the web. I want to integrate a mybb forum into this template. Does anybody on here know how to do that?
(10-24-2013, 01:10 AM)admaspendent Wrote: I have a free css website template that I found on the web. I want to integrate a mybb forum into this template. Does anybody on here know how to do that?
You'll need to take the header portion of your css template and put it on top of the header file in your mybb header file.

And then put the footer code underneath your footer code in your mybb footer file.

You can do this by going into your mybb admin control panel and then clicking on templates/styles and then go to Templates.

You can then edit your header and footer from there.
That is a good things to know as AI was not knowing that we can integrate bbforum into css based template. All I was doing till now is editing the same header and footer by my own as much as I can.
Great,learn a lot
Were you able to do that? I was thinking, if you can share the steps here then it could be helpful for everyone here as this is definitely a good thing.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to learn creat website??? Black Thunder 9 587 Today, 04:54 AM
Last Post: alexcollins
  What is a template? beingchinmay 8 794 Today, 04:45 AM
  How to use bootstrap template ? hinaeni 13 905 Today, 04:41 AM
  How to Redesign the existing Website with 30 minutes ? ericacohen 8 489 11-03-2018, 04:13 AM
Last Post: KMassonWilliam7
  How to submit article in Forum? lobitashoka 8 245 10-31-2018, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Neha Patil
  Need a professional developer for my writing website AbdulKaleem 0 33 10-31-2018, 02:46 AM
Last Post: AbdulKaleem
  how to redesign the existing website? langtang 11 481 10-30-2018, 12:46 AM
Last Post: josephgood
  Website Prformance Tools? TangelThor 3 123 09-25-2018, 01:54 AM
Last Post: adamwayne1
  Which is the best free website builder? MHIjo 9 564 09-08-2018, 12:17 AM
Last Post: TangelThor
  The 10 Principles Of An Effective Website theceo 2 202 09-04-2018, 12:30 AM
Last Post: QElizbethDom786

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon